Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure [v0.34] [Quonix] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Led

Jul 16, 2017
After downloading this 0.4 mod, Windows 10 tells me it's a virus. :unsure:

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Don't worry, because apparently there's a general consensus that all modders live inside a Faraday cage inside an underground cave on a remote island, you'll get at least 3 more pings that 0.5 is out and one complaining that using this mod with 0.5 gives him errors.

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
Don't worry, because apparently there's a general consensus that all modders live inside a Faraday cage inside an underground cave on a remote island, you'll get at least 3 more pings that 0.5 is out and one complaining that using this mod with 0.5 gives him errors.
wait.... they dont????????????? lot of things to think about

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
just love how someone has to mention that the game has updated as if that means it updates so the mod must be updated right ? nope i learned some time ago to give it a few days to a week. if it's that easy learn to do it yourself, instead give the mod makers breathing room as they do not how did someone say above me? live in a faraday cage underground ? or something like that =)

Reactions: Ramagar

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
AdanGC Mods I have to ask a question. When Lilly wants to be a kinda fuckbuddy why did you greenlight the 'agree' choice? Shouldn't be better if mc asks for more? If you choose 'I don't know', the Lilly asks mc that if he wants to be more than being fuckbuddies and tell him that she waits his answer oncee he figures out. It's obvious that Lilly likes or even love mc. If you agree with her, wouldn't it lock you a 'fuckbuddy route' rather than love route? I'm pretty sure mc and her will date and become lovers at somepoint. I think if the player looks to romance her, your greenlighted choice can screw their chances in future

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods I have to ask a question. When Lilly wants to be a kinda fuckbuddy why did you greenlight the 'agree' choice? Shouldn't be better if mc asks for more? If you choose 'I don't know', the Lilly asks mc that if he wants to be more than being fuckbuddies and tell him that she waits his answer oncee he figures out. It's obvious that Lilly likes or even love mc. If you agree with her, wouldn't it lock you a 'fuckbuddy route' rather than love route? I'm pretty sure mc and her will date and become lovers at somepoint. I think if the player looks to romance her, your greenlighted choice can screw their chances in future
mm okey im going to check that and change it for next update thanks. for your feedback

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote