Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gunnerkrigg Court Trainer Summer Vacation [v1.1] [imaajfpstnfo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zaidas

I actually find the game pretty fun. Characters are nice and art is good enough without anything fancy. Girls are really cute and good looking, that's rare to see with all those default female characters with huge boobs in other games.
    Still should have more scenes, the amount we get is nowhere enough, especially because they are very mild and work good only for the very beginning of an erotic game. Even without sex scenes with males, I believe, one can make a lot of hot and dirty lesbian interactions.
    Unfortunately, the game never gets anywhere, late game scenes feel like stuff you should see somewhere in the early-middle of a playthrough.
    I don't particularly fancy a game design where you have to finish the game 10 times to see all the scenes. It forces player to hold skip button, because you get the same scenes again and again.
    A game where you have to play it 2-3 times while doing different things to see all the content would be ok, but more than that is way too much.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Secretfire

The game's flow is frustrating, requiring frequent restarts that disrupt the experience.
    Additionally, there is a lack of player agency, even for a visual novel, leaving players feeling like passive observers rather than active participants in the story.
    Improvements in terms of reduced restarts and meaningful choices would enhance the game's overall enjoyment and engagement.

The art is very nice though, way ahead of 90% of titles on here, but in the end it's a video game, not a picture or even a video, and I'm rating it as a video game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Blorfo

This short game has great art. Includes many fetishes in fun scenarios, like exhibitionism. Cool to see Gunnerkrigg content. The mechanics are a bit confusing. I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to the main game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

I really think this game has great potential. The art is really nicely done. It's a bit grindy working out the correct path, but I quite like it. The story is fine. I really like the corruption type aspects, although I think this could be slowed down. Character choice is good, nice verity, not just massive boobs! I know it's just a a game, but I hope that all characters are 18+, and should be listed as such!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

maddino

A sensless story and almost no content. Nothing to see also. This doesn't seem to be a game at its current state. You can click at the different locations to see some boring text boxes. I hope the main game is better but I don' think that I'm going to try it.