3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
The girls from the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court go on a vacation in Spain.

The game takes place roughly around chapter 67-69 of the comic where the girls are about 15/16 years of age.

This game is a side project, a companion piece to a larger game I am working on.
The game features dozens of events, unlockable clothes for the main game and an unlockable gallery of 14 FANBOX community-voted paintings along with sketches.
The tanline system in this game will be exclusive to this side game and will not make a return in the larger game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: imaajfpstnfo -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

XzWEDfCLQV9BfBu5XZIziClR.jpeg 0E99v9N9Pngt7ForX7FpKbaI.jpeg

Last edited:

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I believe You just have to enter the game one more time and go through a day. Should be possible to do from any saved game or by just starting a new game and going to a random place on the map and passing the day, I believe.
I tried to fix this in the past, but I think I had issues implementing a check of this when the gallery screen is called.
Just tried running through a random day and it does work.
Sorry for the inconvenience in that regard.

I've unlocked every scene but the last one isn't unlocked yet, I have to do something or it is a bug?

View attachment 2196121

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aaron Sekai

Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
I believe You just have to enter the game one more time and go through a day. Should be possible to do from any saved game or by just starting a new game and going to a random place on the map and passing the day, I believe.
I tried to fix this in the past, but I think I had issues implementing a check of this when the gallery screen is called.
Just tried running through a random day and it does work.
Sorry for the inconvenience in that regard.
It worked, thank you, also now "the dev notes" (idk how to call it) appear in the bottom corner

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
There aren't many things here that'll make me NOPE right out, but the Scat tag is one of them...
That's just for a gallery picture, same for urination. Entirely avoidable and I even put in a spoiler warning. It's part of the previously unreleased sketches included with the gallery.
The actual game is very vanilla.
Personally I wouldn't have included that tag, because it's kinda misleading, but it was added by a moderator, I think. There are likely a lot of rules and standards about making a post here that I don't know about, so I'm just gonna leave the tags alone.

Reactions: redpastiche

elgumidge

Nov 13, 2019
Damn, I remember reading this comic as a kid. Insert original joke about ruined childhood here.

Nearphotison

Jan 26, 2019
I haven't thought about Gunnerkrigg Court in, gosh... a decade? At least close to it. Gonna check this out for nostalgia if nothing else.

Reactions: ktazok
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes