3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dudebro1337

Jul 31, 2019
Not what I expected to see on this site. I'm glad the comic gets this kind of attention and all but the scat and urination tags are a hard pass from me, even if they're avoidable. Otherwise, great concept.

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, I'm at a loss. How do you "advance" anything?
I've played through this game 3 times and not unlocked any additional gallery options.
I've tried selecting the Beach every time (trying to complete beach events), and nothing happened.
I've tried selecting Kat every time (trying to increase her corruption), and nothing happened.
There's clearly more content I'm missing here, but for the life of me I can't identify what I should be doing differently.

Reactions: imaajfpstnfo

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Ok, I'm at a loss. How do you "advance" anything?
I've played through this game 3 times and not unlocked any additional gallery options.
I've tried selecting the Beach every time (trying to complete beach events), and nothing happened.
I've tried selecting Kat every time (trying to increase her corruption), and nothing happened.
There's clearly more content I'm missing here, but for the life of me I can't identify what I should be doing differently.
Every time you encounter an event with any of the girls, they are increasingly more likely to be where they need to be to progress (This persists across playthroughs). Events happen where you see the little exclamation mark next to the location on the map. You're gonna want to try to prioritize the events that have a bunch of girls in them in order to get them all to max lvl and since a lot of events depend on multiple girls 'knowing' where to go, I assume that's where you're getting stuck, having primarily focused on Kat.
I am not very happy with this mechanic myself and I'm planning to make large changes to how it works when I release this game alongside the main game I am working on. It will be integrated into the main game alongside the other side games I have made, in order to unlock pictures in its gallery similar to how the gallery works in this one.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
This game is boring, unintuitive, and pure fucking luck if you get to follow a certain story line or unlock a certain scene. The only 'decisions' to make is whether or not you go to a specific area to watch the events unfold.

And I've had SEVERAL playthroughs where the leads just ended and nothing new was showing up for days. I haven't even gotten anyone to show up at the lighthouse yet, that's how bad it is.

Rarvid

Jan 8, 2018
This game is boring, unintuitive, and pure fucking luck if you get to follow a certain story line or unlock a certain scene. The only 'decisions' to make is whether or not you go to a specific area to watch the events unfold.

And I've had SEVERAL playthroughs where the leads just ended and nothing new was showing up for days. I haven't even gotten anyone to show up at the lighthouse yet, that's how bad it is.
That's by design, the more times you play through the more likely a character will show up in the right spot. The lust value is also kept through playthroughs.

Reactions: imaajfpstnfo

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
This was a fun little story, but indeed there are some flaws that will hurt the enjoyment of it. I think it took me around 12-15 playthroughs to finish it, and at that point I simply went through it with ctrl pressed, giving attention only to new events as they came along. And the dialogue was fun, and the art is nice, so it was a nice experience overall.

I probably wouldn't have needed so many playthroughs if I understood from the get-go that

1. The events occur in order (in the regards some are a pre-requisite to others, it's not like they are all linear in the same pathway);
2. Clicking the same location without events happening on it makes no difference;
3. Character stats progress only on events, not when you go to a place where they are;

I think the lack of this information from the get-go, the characters having to increase stats like lust (which I frankly didn't notice, and there's no way to check) and the limit of 35 days, combined, is what hurts the experience.

A tips page, or status screen could help with that. The gallery in it's current state doesn't help in this regard, since it only tells you what you didn't unlock yet.

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
This was a fun little story, but indeed there are some flaws that will hurt the enjoyment of it. I think it took me around 12-15 playthroughs to finish it, and at that point I simply went through it with ctrl pressed, giving attention only to new events as they came along. And the dialogue was fun, and the art is nice, so it was a nice experience overall.

I probably wouldn't have needed so many playthroughs if I understood from the get-go that

1. The events occur in order (in the regards some are a pre-requisite to others, it's not like they are all linear in the same pathway);
2. Clicking the same location without events happening on it makes no difference;
3. Character stats progress only on events, not when you go to a place where they are;

I think the lack of this information from the get-go, the characters having to increase stats like lust (which I frankly didn't notice, and there's no way to check) and the limit of 35 days, combined, is what hurts the experience.

A tips page, or status screen could help with that. The gallery in it's current state doesn't help in this regard, since it only tells you what you didn't unlock yet.
Thank you very much for your comment.
I agree with a lot of the criticisms on here and have already planned to make changes to how the game works when I re-release it as part of the main game.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That sucks. Makes some sense since what I’ve seen of your work was very fringe, but I’d have still wished better for you.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes