3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
This really needs some explanations, there are barely any scenes aparantly and no way to know how to unlock the gallery.
The gallery has instructions in it. The only nebulous concept is the girl's levels, which are raised every time you encounter them in an event. It's a system I'm not really happy with, myself, but it'd be too much to revisit.

Am I supposed to click locations in a specific order even though it's just the same text everytime?
Yes and no. Yes the events take place one after the other in an order, but clicking on the 'wrong' one doesn't lock you out of anything.

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Someone on pixiv has provided a full Spanish translation for the game for me, so I'll be updating the game to include the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: polishhammer83

ggt95

Sep 20, 2019
Repeating the whole thing again and again is interesting, but I think this is too many repetitions to get to everything. Maybe keeping this loop but requiring fewer rounds would be much better.

The sun menu is interesting but doesn't seem to have all the outfits or the topless/bottomless versions. Those would be nice to have in there.

Feels almost sacrilegious to have a trainer based on GC but hey it includes nice ideas. Except for some of the stuff in the gallery. gg on an interesting game

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Repeating the whole thing again and again is interesting, but I think this is too many repetitions to get to everything. Maybe keeping this loop but requiring fewer rounds would be much better.

The sun menu is interesting but doesn't seem to have all the outfits or the topless/bottomless versions. Those would be nice to have in there.

Feels almost sacrilegious to have a trainer based on GC but hey it includes nice ideas. Except for some of the stuff in the gallery. gg on an interesting game
Thanks!
Yeah, I agree with all of that, but I think I'll leave it as is for now.
Maybe when I repack it with the main game I'll fix some of the issues.

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
So uh, how old are these girls?

It may just be the art style, but I'm pretty sure i just found an event that implied that at least one of them isn't 18 yet

The tags don't hint at anything shady like that, so... I dunno?

imaajfpstnfo

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
So uh, how old are these girls?

It may just be the art style, but I'm pretty sure i just found an event that implied that at least one of them isn't 18 yet

The tags don't hint at anything shady like that, so... I dunno?
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a tag for that.
They're, like, around 15/16.
There's plenty of games on here with girls even younger, though, so that should be fine, right?
What tag do I need to add? I added 'loli' for the time being. If there's a better tag please let me know, thanks! :)

Reactions: polishhammer83

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a tag for that.
They're, like, around 15/16.
There's plenty of games on here with girls even younger, though, so that should be fine, right?
What tag do I need to add?
Thank you for the reply!

Honestly, I have no idea what the correct tag is. Loli, maybe? I am not overly familiar with the tagging system except for a few specific ones I use to search with

If you don't mind, could you please add a warning on the game page (possibly even in the game itself?) about their ages? A good deal of people would probably not want to see someone that young, even if 16 is legal in some countries.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes