Guro games thread

Puring123

Jan 9, 2024
IDK if this is the right place to ask this, but there was a big thread of guro games on here that ive been playing through lately. But it seems today that I cant access it. Did something happen? Or does someone have something similar?

Reactions: gamer11115

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Yeah, talked with the owner of the thread over Discord. The thread has been moved due to "distributing banned content." I guess it had a few games with loli content. All the work and research killed just like that. Moved basically means deleted/unaccessible.

image0.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and shiruken

Puring123

Jan 9, 2024
Yeah, talked with the owner of the thread over Discord. The thread has been moved due to "distributing banned content." I guess it had a few games with loli content. All the work and research killed just like that. Moved basically means deleted/unaccessible.

View attachment 3265379
So theres no way for it to come back without the banned content? That really sucks. :(

Reactions: Grelk

poopguy188

Aug 8, 2023
Has the original creator said anything about wanting to start a new one?

View attachment 3265379

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
I suggested he messages some admin about it, and maybe it can be reinstated, if the troubling content is removed. On that note, we dont even know what rule has been broken. I doubt hes going to make another thread, but dont take my word for it.

Puring123

Jan 9, 2024
I suggested he messages some admin about it, and maybe it can be reinstated, if the troubling content is removed. On that note, we dont even know what rule has been broken. I doubt hes going to make another thread, but dont take my word for it.
Well hopefully it can be reinstated in some way. It was really useful so it sucks that its gone now. :/

Reactions: shiruken

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
Hey there, the owner of the thread here.

I'm currently working on situation over deletion of my thread with staff team, but it will take it's time, until situation will be solved i won't really be active on this site.

Same goes with starting new thread, i don't know what games caused troubles to the site, so it would be really stupid trying to create new one, because it will get deleted as the old one.

I still have the MEGA links since i keep 'em on my cloud storage, but i will start backing up games on spare HDDs.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this much attention to my thread, i'll try my best to restore it.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017

I'm currently working on situation over deletion of my thread with staff team, but it will take it's time, until situation will be solved i won't really be active on this site.

Same goes with starting new thread, i don't know what games caused troubles to the site, so it would be really stupid trying to create new one, because it will get deleted as the old one.

I still have the MEGA links since i keep 'em on my cloud storage, but i will start backing up games on spare HDDs.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this much attention to my thread, i'll try my best to restore it.
The mods won't tell you which links got your thread banned? Why.

Reactions: Grelk and shiruken

Puring123

Jan 9, 2024

Thanks for the update! I found the list super useful so hopefully you'll be able to get it back soon!

rio1

Dec 13, 2022

You're doing Gods work. Not a good God but a God nonetheless.

Reactions: poopguy188

zz72x

Jan 15, 2024

thank you

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
So theres no way for it to come back without the banned content? That really sucks.
Nope. Even so much as sharing links to banned games is strictly forbidden by the rules. I'm surprised the Guro thread lasted as long as it did with all those MEGA links tbh

Perhaps one of the mods finally decided to download one of the MEGA games and found out what they were about

• Sad

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I found an alternative way to download some of the banned games at Fap For Fun (i won't link it here as it might be against the rules). Of course, you'll have to remember the name of the game you want to play, and not every game is featured there but hey, it's better than nothing

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
I mean thanks, but we still have zero clue what the banned games are, one can only speculate. Theres not even a public list of banned games that you can view for reference. Im pretty sure if OP was aware of banned games, he wouldnt have included them. But whatever, no point beating a dead horse any longer, cant reverse it

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I mean thanks, but we still have zero clue what the banned games are, one can only speculate. Theres not even a public list of banned games that you can view for reference. Im pretty sure if OP was aware of banned games, he wouldnt have included them. But whatever, no point beating a dead horse any longer, cant reverse it
I'm pretty sure it was the ones that had loli content on it (i.e. Amusement Dark). I've played it myself last week and the MC is clearly a child, even holding a teddy bear throughout the whole game. Although i've been seeing some games with the "loli" tag on them lately, so maybe loli content is recently getting a pass by the mods now... I don't know, it's all really confusing lol

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Shame. That was one of the highest-quality info threads on this forum. It wouldn't be difficult for the mods to reinstate the thread with the rulebreaking content removed and issue a warning, but they themselves probably don't have any idea what it was. I'll bet the thread was given a sub 5-minute glance and deleted, especially since it seems the mods are extremely hypocritical when it comes to questionable loli content. Some shit's fine, other shit's not (despite being the same exact shit)

Hope it gets undeleted

Reactions: pig36 and Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Shame. That was one of the highest-quality info threads on this forum. It wouldn't be difficult for the mods to reinstate the thread with the rulebreaking content removed and issue a warning, but they themselves probably don't have any idea what it was. I'll bet the thread was given a sub 5-minute glance and deleted, especially since it seems the mods are extremely hypocritical when it comes to questionable loli content. Some shit's fine, other shit's not (despite being the same exact shit)

Hope it gets undeleted
Not to mention all the shota content that gets a free pass for whatever reason. It's like only underage girls are a problem, apparently underage boys are fine :unsure:

And not to mention that even some loli content somehow gets a pass too... The rules of this website are really uncertain...

Irish Red

Feb 24, 2020
Have any of you seen Bizarre Battles? Hoards of bikini chicks shoot out? There is a demo.