EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cov.png

Overview:
2125. Half a year after the first incident. This time the SIS crew stumbles upon another ghost spaceship. Having found nothing, they move on, but two girls develop some body abnormalities. What kind of disease is brought from the abandoned spaceship? A new Silence game which means it's not a long, but a highly animated game. This time the contents is less hardcore and presented by nude body parts at best.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2022-11-04, Original: 1992-12-11
Original Title: 銀聖戦神ガイナロック 2, Ginsei Senshin Guynarock 2
Developer: Silence
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Translator: BabaJeanmel
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC-98 emulator is required to run this game. Please refer to installation for more info.

DOWNLOAD
PC-98
: - - -

96479.jpg 96482.jpg 96483.jpg 96484.jpg 9927ff03-7dbd-468f-9924-0431d84df7ad.png 96485.jpg 96480.jpg 8b8a170c-b682-44e5-b516-5b8ac1aa1f39.png

Last edited:

Sere

May 15, 2017
Woah, a game from Sogna. I still don't understand how there is almost no Viper Series translated yet
It's honestly a mystery. I remember there was one that I found on either one of those abandonware game sites or on fuwanovel. I think it was Viper V16.

I don't remember why I haven't finished it, but maybe I'll pick it up again someday.

alleway14

Aug 3, 2018
Looks at 2nd pic:¨So, when did Kasumi Tendou go to space?¨
Edit: Ok, so I checked and yeah, several people in this worked as animatos for Ranma 1/2 and other adaptations of Rumiko Takahashis´ works, go figure...

Reactions: Highrar and Malfred

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
And here I thought. finally we are getting official remakes for modern PCs, not emulated ones...
Oh well, back to emulation we go.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Woah, a game from Sogna. I still don't understand how there is almost no Viper Series translated yet
Perhaps with these releases we'll see some more interest in the other titles. Maybe someone will translate the Viper ones in the future

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, so I have (rather miraculously) managed to boot this, but it's untranslated. There's a file that says 'disk 2 (patched)' but no respective disk 1 file. Do I have to manually apply the patch or what? Because that looks like... a lot of trouble, honestly.

ED: Seems the problem is that the "System disk (installed) patched)" file is just giving me a blackscreen with nothing else, so I've been forced to boot from the System Disk in the game folder which is, presumably, not patched. How do I go around fixing that?

ED2: Ok, after downloading xdeltaUI and using the xdelta patch file on the unpatched file that works, I have successfully created a patched file...that works.
I really hope this game is worth it, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarDweller

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
For the record, after I was done troubleshooting it the actual game took almost as long to get through from start to finish; as far as I can tell there's no branching routes or anything like that (most of the options I tried just stalled the story until I chose the 'right' one) and there's uh... one sex scene (one CG that lasts about 4 seconds) plus a couple of naked CGs in the shower. The actual plot is pretty much just a speedrun of Alien, too. Maybe worth just for the old-timey pixel graphics, but you're not missing much of anything if you give it a skip.

Reactions: Blortz