• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Guys, have this idea been done before? I feel it hasn't

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So the story, and I feel I am very unique with this concept, is an insecure guy (He will have six pack and big dick though) that the player (YOU) controls. Now this guy, like, he lives in a house with all these women who are very curvy. And here is the thing that I feel make this game unique, that the main character will (Potentially after 67 updates and five years of doing fuck all on my patreon) get to sleep with these women.

Like he has never tried hitting on these women before, but one day he realises he should for reasons never eleaborated on, nore explained.

I feel like this idea is new and fresh, and has never been done before. This is my first game, and I am a little nervous, but I have this idea of having this other girl in the house that is the sister of the MC (But like stepsister. I feel like this is a very unique clever way of getting around the Patreon ban on incest) and the mc can fuck her as well, but with a proper patch I will release once and never update ever again.

OH and before I forget, I know how everyone hates ugly bastard, so in my game there is an ugly bastard. But he is actually just a normal slightly overweight guy minding his own business and a father and husband, but via another patch I plan on releasing, you can murder this fat fuck in front of his entire family. Because, fuck ugly bastards.

Only serious replies pls.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Whoa this idea is so genius, you will have your game be one of the few who reached the top most viewed thread of all time
we should collab, where I only write out vague ideas, and get upset when you misunderstand my vague ideas. Also, I have no pc, but I am sure you can do all the hard labour by yourself.

Reactions: gart578

Helions

Dec 28, 2018
OMG you guys are amazing doing that deadpan humour. Literally made me laugh out loud

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Very innovative idea! (y)

And I would suggest to make the women rather different in appearance (you know blonde, ginger, at least one black and asian and whatnot) show them in distinct demeanor (the personalities can be quiet pretty much the same, no one will notice, because as we all know about 80% of the personality is determined by appearance).
And then show all these completely diverse characters in the preview screenshots, so that everyone can pick their favorite, before they even played the game!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I really thought you were being serious for the first two or three sentences. But that was good and I had a nice chuckle. :)

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Don't forget the naughty aunt
You take the role of a 27 years old young man, named as Ryan McBright (name can be customized), who returns to his hometown, Grizzly Grove, a big Coastal city, after a 10 years abscense. 10 years ago you left your family's house to live with your uncle after a very strong argument with your mother. You lived with him the last 10 years, finishing high school and then working for his business. And you could have your life apart from this city forever....

But you are not the type of guy that runs away. Eventually, you make the decision to come back, and with the help of your uncle, you rent an apartment on Grizzly and try to make your life here. Will you succeed? or will you return to your uncle's house with your tail between your legs? it's all up to you.

krkrkr

1413263973539.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Looks like a colossal plot indeed, how close we are from Dostoevsky in term of magnitude?
pls respond.
I know, I know. But I prefer to keep it quiet. The world is not ready for such masterpiece.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Sad indeed.
Daily reminder it's a real plot you wrote, then ask for a better sunshine.
Not sure if I should cry or laught.
And it seems that the fact I was joking on the first reply on this thread seemed to fly around you. Ah well, I'm done, think what you like. You're taking too seriously this thread.

Last edited: