RPGM Gwen Adventures [v0.1.5] [Mylora]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mylora

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2024
capa.png

Overview:
This is my game in development based on the League of Legends universe :3 Come join me in following this story~​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-28
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Developer: Mylora - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English, Portuguese (BR)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mylora Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your thread, until you have at least 3 comments or it will be hidden.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mylora
Mar 19, 2018
i don't hate what content is here, but it IS an incredibly small amount. i do enjoy seeing Gwen accidentally expose herself for a second, as that's pretty fun, and i am very interested in seeing how the bar minigame will be--but for now it's really all just inklings of ideas, so i can't say too much about it

overall i'm interested, though. i'm not personally the hugest fan of AI art, but i also understand that sometimes that is the best option other than drawing something yourself; i think it is better for people to just try and draw things themselves, even if they think it looks bad, but i'm not really here to convince you to start doing that.

looking forwards to more!

LateNightDice

Feb 6, 2018
I want to wish you good luck in developing this, and genuinely I hope any of this at all helps, not trying to just blindly attack your game or you for that matter, but eesh. It may be cynicism talking but it's a bad look to release something like this as a first release with a Patreon already attached. I don't generally like the way most people use AI in games but I wanted to give it a fair shot, so I downloaded it. It took me 6 minutes and 41 seconds to complete all available "content" in the game. The writing switches perspectives and feels like it was generated too honestly. Making games is hard, making just about anything is hard, but this is really a bummer honestly.

You're using generative AI to make the art for you, that's a big chunk of devtime that should be out the window. You're using RPG Maker which takes some technical knowledge to use but generally lowers the barrier of entry for this style of game a ton, so that's a big chunk of devtime out the window too. And yet there isn't really anything to show for it despite those cut corners. Irelia and Gwen don't even really look to be in the same art style, just a vaguely similar one. I dunno, just personally I don't feel the passion or effort being put into this at the moment.

time.jpg

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote