Others - Gym Buddies [v0.1] [Gym Buddies]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HankEast433

Honestly for a demo that came out today, its pretty good! Not a lot going on, it has a minigame and one blowjob scene and that's really it. The screenshots you see aren't actually in the game yet, but it gives us a glimpse on what the creator has planned.

So far loved what was presented and looking forward to how this goes! Don't expect too much when playing 0.1 though.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ThatGuy_Shaggy

Realistically a 3 star because it lacks content and moreso just has potential, but reviewing a bit higher to balance out the only other review atm that I view as unfair. This game literally came out TODAY, (or for future readers, the date when I write this review), and rating it a one star citing lack of content for what is a demo/v0.1 game does not make sense to me.

Just looking at the comments/road map of the dev on itch.io implies they are actively working on the game, and have plans of development. Claiming it is unlikely to be updated, (which is of course always a threat to new games), is nothing more then a guess which is contradicted by the devs own comments.

Give it a shot if you have time, it's short and sweet, and a good proof of concept. I'll probably edit following the release of more content.