• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
ok so far i was avoiding this game, because there wasnt much content yet and i dont like her hairstyle and face. (as she seems to be the main heroine i would like her to be the "perfect looking woman cliche" - caring, doting/strict but strong willed)
... but im having serious ntr withdrawal symptoms so im gonna try this game today!!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, you did a "wrong" choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the advice... i haven't understand yet if this game will be about only NTR (cheating) or also Netorase (hotwife/cuckold/swinging).
Indeed in the previous Dev's game ( (415) RPGM - Abandoned - Trinity Fate [v0.1] [Lazy Gem] | F95zone ) there was clearly a netorase path :)
I have seen that the game is now at 0.5 version on Patreon's Dev page.

Reactions: Priappus

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of :
H Chronicles NTR [v0.3]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The guy with his dick, vico the slut, it's like comparing a dinosaur and a giraffe, but the creator knows the measurements of the characters, hahahaha

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes