Seeking H game or VN where you fuck the female villain?

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I'm looking for games or visual novel where the protagonist fucks the villain and helps better if she has a little affection in the relationship.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Villain in a sense of medieval fantasy villain or just someone you dislike in the game at the beginning?

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Ok these maybe what your looking for.

Seeds Of Choas ( Your a hero and she is a Demoness. She kidnaps your wife and you are forced to become her "Slave" she uses you for sexual gratification and also forces you to conquer lands from humans. She shows you some affection but it's more of rewarding for killing for her instead of out of love. NTR WARNING if you have NTR Content enabled her and her brother will constantly try to seduce your wife and with certain choices she will have sex with them and also other characters as well. But if you turn NTR off at the beginning it's avoidable.)
Tyrant Quest (You are the main villain but you kidnap the princess and you can seduce her to your side also you can seduce other "Heroes" that get in your way)
Resist the succubus: The end of the female Knight ( Never played this game, just found it but you can have sex with the villainess going off the pictures.)

They really don't have many but these only ones I could find that you may be interested in. They may have more I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackhedgehog