Unity - H.I.G.A [v0.3.2] [JamJarInc]

1. 2.00 star(s)

F4g95

As many other users have stated before, the concept is great, but terribly executed and unintuitive.
    I'm OK with games not hand-holding you, but the game lacks to communicate its features and goals in anyway shape or form.

Also if you are here for the pregnancy like I am, I'd say the game holds up, but dont expect too much from it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Syq

Cool concept,worse than average execution.

Tedious grinding,tedious selling(literally would be so bad to add sell in bulk instead clicking 1000 times to sell something??),tedious managing.

There is no qol in this game,no explanation,just guess what you need to do.

Bugs are prominent ranging from annoying to gamebreaking.

Only thing i like is concept art,rest could be thrown to bin and remade from scratch.

If not stuff mentioned above i would give 5 instead i give 2 stars for concept art
  3. 2.00 star(s)

APSabot

The concept is alright, but the implementation is lacking. navigating any menu is simply too slow, the game hangs badly when loading any characters, which makes setting up each day extermely tedious. management games simply are not enjoyable when you spend more time when every few commands causes the game to become unresponsive.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

reilynn

Giving it 3 because somebody put some real effort into this and it looks good. But I want to give it 2 in reality...because...
    Would it kjll them to have an in-game manual and tutorial? I'll admit I played this 15 minutes, was totally lost (and I've played sim brothel games before).
    Nothing is explained.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

C1trov

This game has no optimization resulting in multiple crashes and loading times in a navigation menu that should be fluid. No information on getting started with the game.
    I couldn't see the Sex part in more detail due to the crash which prevents any progress.. but I think it shouldn't be crazy considering the basic functioning of User Interface.

Otherwise the graphics, the universe and the concept look nice.

I'm pretty sure devs can arrange that cause actually, as a game, it sucks
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Saitama520

This is a review of Alpha 0.3.2.

While the premise of the game has potential, the game itself remains rather bare bones with many bugs that make prolonged play impossible. Core game mechanics (recruitment of girls, management of girls/clients) break often and repeatedly, or just don't work in the first place. While computer resource use have improved over prior versions, loading times still remain a notable issue that doesn't exactly break the experience, but adds just another annoyance to slog through. Avoid.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

adeskerbecs

(v0.1.1a Alpha)
    A game with huge potential, the graphics are good and the gameplay ideas are fantastic.
    The concept of genetics by mixing prostitution and breeding is really good, the only downside is that the game is far too incomplete, the animations do not change depending on the characters that we prostitute which spoils the principle of the game which is to have lots of different characters.

A very promising game but very incomplete, which makes sense for a first trial version.

A well-deserved 5 star if the game continues in this direction.