2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_cover.png

Overview:
H.I.G.A. is a sim brothel game where you, the player, is the new Headmaster recently appointed to run the academy. The academy's board and the PTA’s members choose you over your astonishing resume and recommendations without being aware of your rabid gambling addiction and the huge debt you’ve acquired that needs to be paid off.

H.I.G.A. story takes place in 2390 where Humanity has succeeded in changing their society to adapt to climate change and is now a prosperous galactic federation.

H.I.G.A. is located on the Aurora station and is well located near the center of the galaxy, close to the main FTL vectors, enabling the easy transportation of students and supplies even from the farthest alien sectors. Being this well located you could create a brand new flourishing type of business…who knows?

Will you be able to pay off your debts and respect the deadlines loan sharks impose on you? Or will you get caught with your trousers down, get fired, or worse, annihilating all hope of salvation? The fate of the new principal is in your hands.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Original Title: H.I.G.A (Human Intergalactic Girl Academy)
Developer: JamJarInc
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Getting "localization not loaded" in plac of 90% texts, what's going on? I tried redownloading from different mirror.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
I did wait for the playable version of the game for some time since I subscribed to dlsite blog of the creator.

My first impressions of the v0.1.1a version:
- the graphics look good;
- not all girls have menstrual cycles enabled for some reason;
- assigning girls to clients each evening gets rather tedious real fast - i'd be happy if it could be automated somehow;
- this is like an early demo version for now, so don't expect too much (the only content for now is assigning girls to clients).

My personal preferences:
- I don't like the idea of aliens impregnating humans and prefer it to be an optional content.

Looks good but, the images are too tiny to really tell.
Full sized images are on creator's dlsite blog -

JamJarInc

Oct 10, 2021
Getting "localization not loaded" in plac of 90% texts, what's going on? I tried redownloading from different mirror.
Hi Dimitri, could you try deleting the game config file. I'm not currently at home so I'm not sure the file path is correct but it should be at: C:/user/yourname/AppData/LocalLow/JamJarInc/HIGA

Then try relaunching the game, and don't quit before choosing a language. It should fix your problem.

You can either delete the full folder if you don't mind your saves or make a back up and put them back later.

Reactions: blargballs

Q4rito

May 30, 2019
When I'm in the main menu, the game takes 270 MB of memory. When I click on any other button in the game, the game takes 6200 MB of memory. WTF

Reactions: MISAX2E and Taerith

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
Same problem but only in lab when I want to try body modification on girls and since its not loading cant do anything.

JamJarInc tried your advice, didnt help.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Why are we throwing absurd amounts of credits at girls to investigate and coerce them into coming here? Are we not supposedly a school?

Are we supposed to open up Embassies first thing or not?

Lilly is supposedly here to help, but provides no such thing.

The Upgrades to Aurora don't seem to do anything.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Bug 1)
After unselecting fullscreen, options can't be selected again. Also, it does not persist, so the next time I open, it is fullscreen again

Bug 2)
Saves don't seem to work

1.) Start new game and make a save
2.) Do anything
3.) Reload save
4.) Game does not seem to roll back to fresh state

Another time I reloaded and mysteriously ended up with 1,000,000.000 money and 250/250 genes, but game freezes upon loading admission.

Bug 3)
Genes can be repurchased i.e. we can hold down the BUY button and the cost is deducted, even if we already have the upgrade.

Bug 4)
Bars in girl profile are slidable, but don't seem to do anything; same for the 'blind button'

Bug 5?)
There doesn't seem to be a way to modify girl's genes or use drugs

Bug 6)
Girls disappear from the brothel screen after I added the 6th girl - only the 1st has a list of customers

I really want to like this but still too raw atm, promising start though.

Last edited:

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Dimitri, could you try deleting the game config file. I'm not currently at home so I'm not sure the file path is correct but it should be at: C:/user/yourname/AppData/LocalLow/JamJarInc/HIGA

Then try relaunching the game, and don't quit before choosing a language. It should fix your problem.

You can either delete the full folder if you don't mind your saves or make a back up and put them back later.

Worked for me, thanks!

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes