2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Slavik1992

Mar 2, 2020
Есть ли хоть какой нибудь Guide по этой игре? Просто не могу понять что нужно делать в самом начале игры.

Is there any Guide on this game? I just can't figure out what to do at the very beginning of the game.

i_kill_krip

Jul 7, 2018
Есть ли хоть какой нибудь Guide по этой игре? Просто не могу понять что нужно делать в самом начале игры.

Is there any Guide on this game? I just can't figure out what to do at the very beginning of the game.
Check this thread, there are posts about first steps

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
I can't figure out anything. I go to recruit and it doesn't even let me pay to research or coerce.

i_kill_krip

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 1563479

Overview:
H.I.G.A. is a sim brothel game where you, the player, is the new Headmaster recently appointed to run the academy. The academy's board and the PTA’s members choose you over your astonishing resume and recommendations without being aware of your rabid gambling addiction and the huge debt you’ve acquired that needs to be paid off.

H.I.G.A. story takes place in 2390 where Humanity has succeeded in changing their society to adapt to climate change and is now a prosperous galactic federation.

H.I.G.A. is located on the Aurora station and is well located near the center of the galaxy, close to the main FTL vectors, enabling the easy transportation of students and supplies even from the farthest alien sectors. Being this well located you could create a brand new flourishing type of business…who knows?

Will you be able to pay off your debts and respect the deadlines loan sharks impose on you? Or will you get caught with your trousers down, get fired, or worse, annihilating all hope of salvation? The fate of the new principal is in your hands.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Original Title: H.I.G.A (Human Intergalactic Girl Academy)
Developer: JamJarInc
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Is project completely dead right now?

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This game was really broke my computer perfomance everytime i select admission menu the game was no responding and freeze entry the computer even set on low quality it still happend

Reactions: Randomguy001

SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
It's too bad that there are not updates. Just figured out how to play it. Have had no performance issues with it at all.

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Update on game status:

TLDJ: Looking to hire an artist and programming help. Not abandoned, but not quite alive still.

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
how can i get those girls to work? i'm really stuck here yo i can't figure this game out
In theory, you can get the one girl you start off with that's already been persuaded to take clients.

In practice, pretty much every system in this game is rather buggy and oscillates between working as intended and not working at all.

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
You have to accept the girl already recruited, place her in a room. then skip to evening to arrange the clients for night time.

DABBY

Oct 24, 2017
This game so cool. It turns my computer into Jet Fighter engine.
Yeah, some part of this game is definitely poorly optimized. Not only that, it doesn't even have that much content and already a bunch of bugs, that make it almost pointless to play .
There's yet hope it'll be fixed and improved, but nothing concrete.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Investigation doesn't seem to work. It costs 0 and the button is greyed out.
yeah same as updates doesn't seem to work either, most than a year since last one even on patreon, maybe someone must tag this as abandoned soon?

or maybe if there is only one person on developing it hope is well and safe, and may retake it soon

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes