2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

dasinq

Aug 31, 2019
Is there something I'm missing, I can not seem to interact with the assistant and I seem to have no students.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Really excited to check this out, but I think I might wait until the next update. Sounds like a few quashable bugs to be had.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I've tried to play this and gave up. People have already mentioned the fact saves don't work and that admissions causes a massive spike in usage, but there's a few other issues, and I also have a solution to the admissions issue.

First, changes made in the options menu don't save.
Second, on a low end PC (or one with hardware issues like mine) the high load the admissions causes can cause a black screen in the game, or make it crash completely.
Third, the player character's name doesn't save, but this might be in part to saves not working correctly.
Fourth, spending 1k on a girl's investigation or persuasion can contribute 0%, even if it's done 100 times. I've had a girl go up by 5% when spending 10k, so 1k should technically be 0.5%, but I can spend 1k 20 times and the percentage won't change at all.
Fifth, girls cost different amounts to investigate and coerce, and sometimes the default 250k given at the start isn't enough to even coerce one girl. I've had someone make me go -70k in debt before their coercion reached 100%, this needs to be addressed eventually, either reduce the cost to perform these actions, or have an indication as to how much a girl will cost. Though, considering major facility upgrades cost 10k only, ~100k to investigate a girl seems completely stupid in comparison. Coercion not so much, but you're supposed to be in charge of an educational facility, this information should either be readily available, or easily available at minimal cost.

Now, onto a possible fix for admissions. What happens is it generates all the girls at once, correct? instead, have it only generate a girl when their investigation hits 100% funded. Only downside this creates is once saving is fixed, a girl can be save scummed, which doesn't even seem like that's be too much of an issue to begin with.

Edit: There is 100% something wrong with how much of a toll this takes on my system. Tinkered some more, played when 36% of my 16GB RAM was in use, and with the game open it'd rest at ~60% usage, and when something was happening, it would steadily climb to 100%, which would then cause whatever it was trying to do to crash, resulting in the game being able to resume like normal as the RAM went back down to 60%. Repeat this a few times and eventually the game will completely black screen, forcing the game to be closed and reopened.

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
In the description of the game it says "Or will you get caught with your trousers down" which led me to believe that you the manager will have a role in "educating" the girls. Sad to see that is not the case. Hopefully that is an option later down the road for this game.

Krew

May 5, 2017
How the hell do you play this? I did all the DNA tech and medical tech, got a few girls, opened an embassy, max upgraded my station, and I still have no idea how to arrange an encounter.

Edit: FINALLY figured it out, gonna say it here for anyone else. After you have a girl placed in a room, move to the dorms and change the time of dayand you'll see a new icon in the bottom left.
I still don't even know how to get this far. This game is Opaque.A.F

Edit: Turned out, the answer is right clicking.

Last edited:

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
couldn't get much to work - can recruit, upgrade the station, open embassies, and so on, but no scenes in the rooms (can assign clients, but that's it - nothing seems to change) - all of the slots for dna and stuff are locked, tried saving and it says it saved, but if I try to load the save or the autosave, the game is effectively crashed (try to go to the admission thing and it gets stuck on 20%, all of the girls that had been recruited are gone, resources are set really high, all dna stuff is gone, etc.

dullman

Jun 4, 2017
It's a great demo, but it's demo if developer could resolve bugs in it and add working saving I would gladly become patreon, now it's just a technical demo

Sep 17, 2017
This game looks like it has a lot of potential, giving me kind of a mix of HHS+ crossed with StationMaster vibes initially.

• Girl menstruation depend on their school year. The younger they are the less chance they have to be menstruated cycle. At the moment as the game is still at a very early stage it has little purpose but it will take a significant place later as you can use a DNA mod to force start menstruation on a younger girl. It will also change the girl dialogue options as she advances in her pregnancy and didn't have her period yet.
Real talk here, you need to get yourself a Subscribestar set up as quickly as possible, because *this* will push you into territory that Patreon spanks people in a bad way for, due to it pushing the loli line.

Apr 9, 2018
Girl menstruation depend on their school year. The younger they are the less chance they have to be menstruated cycle. At the moment as the game is still at a very early stage it has little purpose but it will take a significant place later as you can use a DNA mod to force start menstruation on a younger girl. It will also change the girl dialogue options as she advances in her pregnancy and didn't have her period yet.
If you jumpstart a precocious menstruation it takes a few weeks for it to take effect, but then its stable, so that works pretty well, however

Pregnancy doesn't have its end condition, and after the 40th week it will reset to 0 weeks, but remain pregnant status, never entering postpartum/postnatal. Even after trying to 'trick it' by using an abortion pill once it reads 0 weeks

Selecting a senior girl wont have her menstrual cycle listed, which seems to be a requirement to actually become impregnated and doubling up on fertility pills dont seem to do much, so the only "fertile" characters are the ones you force menstruation mods on and only the one time.

You should be able to modify genes and drugs at the medbay accessible only by night and only if the girl hasn't any customer.
Oftentimes selecting a set of 6 gene mods and accepting will result in many of the slots remaining empty, despite charging you for the modification.

The standing CGs of the girls are dynamic and should update as the breasts size and the belly get bigger ...
The girl's model are dynamic and will be updated depending on the girl's morphology, her breasts size, her pregnancy status and her hair and eye colours.
This sounds like it'll be neat once it works. For now its still an alright alpha I think I'll keep an eye out for this one

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
I love how there's a lack of tutorial on how this game even works.
Lots and lots of bugs.
Those bugs are already mentioned by others.

Doesn't seem like there's anyway to progress the game at all.

JamJarInc

Oct 10, 2021
Sorry for the inconveniences!

Regarding the save game problem.

On my end when I released the alpha the save/load system was working perfectly fine.
I'll check it as soon as I'm back home.

The save game & game config file path should be:
C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/LocalLow/JamJarInc

Launch a new game and try passing a few days then save. Then go check the game config folder above and tell me if there is a "save" folder and if there is anything in that folder. Even if you don't do a "manual" save you should have at least 1 autosave file. The game automatically saves when the day changes.

If there is no "save" folder or no save files it might be me messing up during compilation or it could be a folder write access issue. Do you mind trying to right click on the JamJarInc folder located here: C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/LocalLow/ and uncheck "readable only" then apply and launching the game as administrator?

Would be awesome if one would tell me if it works as it could be shared with everyone else. On my end I will try to change the save file path to a more easily accessible folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

JamJarInc

Oct 10, 2021
This game looks like it has a lot of potential, giving me kind of a mix of HHS+ crossed with StationMaster vibes initially.

Real talk here, you need to get yourself a Subscribestar set up as quickly as possible, because *this* will push you into territory that Patreon spanks people in a bad way for, due to it pushing the loli line.
Thanks mate will think moving there to avoid any issues!

blargballs

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry for the inconveniences!

Regarding the save game problem.

On my end when I released the alpha the save/load system was working perfectly fine.
I'll check it as soon as I'm back home.

The save game & game config file path should be:
C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/LocalLow/JamJarInc

Launch a new game and try passing a few days then save. Then go check the game config folder above and tell me if there is a "save" folder and if there is anything in that folder. Even if you don't do a "manual" save you should have at least 1 autosave file. The game automatically saves when the day changes.

If there is no "save" folder or no save files it might be me messing up during compilation or it could be a folder write access issue. Do you mind trying to right click on the JamJarInc folder located here: C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/LocalLow/ and uncheck "readable only" then apply and launching the game as administrator?

Would be awesome if one would tell me if it works as it could be shared with everyone else. On my end I will try to change the save file path to a more easily accessible folder.
The issue with saves seems to be more that on loading there is missing data: I can load a save with 6+ girls acquired, and not one of them will be in a room. Additionally, regardless of what resources are owned by the player, loading a save sets them as in the screenshot. 1640699155190.png

JamJarInc

Oct 10, 2021
The issue with saves seems to be more that on loading there is missing data: I can load a save with 6+ girls acquired, and not one of them will be in a room. Additionally, regardless of what resources are owned by the player, loading a save sets them as in the screenshot. View attachment 1567084
If you try loading an autosave do you have the same problem? Do you mind trying to uncheck the "readable only" as say above, try a new game and save.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes