Unity - Completed - H-Rescue [2020-01-30] [G-Blood]

1. 2.00 star(s)

myjammies

H-Rescue presents itself as a puzzle game with the added reward being you get to see some smut. It isn't an original formula by any means but if well executed, can lead to some titillating moments. Unfortunately for H-Rescue, it is neither a great puzzle game nor a great H-Game and by the time I had reached the H-content, I was too bored to actually care about the scenes themselves.

The game's biggest problem is that it walls off H-Content until you reach the end of the game which is a bit pointless. Why throw all of the smut at me at the end and not during the gameplay itself? This baffling design choice might appeal to some but not to me, there is no point in playing if its so structured. You can argue that the second puzzle where you're stripping the girls counts but that's about it for smut.

As far as the puzzle go, the first round of puzzles are jigsaw ones where you click two tiles to exchange their positions and in doing so build an image of the girl. Easy. Somewhat boring. Repetitive and tedious. Not really appealing. Nothing of note happens here. The annoying thing is that you have to do it 9 times. The second puzzle is more interesting, it's matching two tiles but with some limiting rules and can be a bit challenging towards the end. I had fun doing this. At the same time, the further you progress for each puzzle, the more the girl gets stripped. Unfortunately, I was focusing on the puzzle at this point rather than the stripping and it defeated the purpose. If you want all nine girls, you have to be fast. I realised that at the end when I had to leave one girly behind because I was too slow on a couple of puzzles and got lazy.

The only redeeming factor of the game is the H-Content which admittedly looks great. But by the point you unlock it, you've been playing the game for around half and hour and have had to trudge through tedious puzzles to get anywhere and it wasn't fun.

Play it if you want an easy puzzle fix with some smut. But not if you want to actually enjoy the gameplay.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

doomBlade

The game mecahnic is ok but the graphics are really good.the last puzzles are really difficult because of the time limit, grind or use the 100% save linked in the forum. In overall an ok puzzle game with little H graphics
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheExpert

The game is great. I really enjoyed the puzzles and the scenes were great. The game is complete but the concept of traveling around with this harem of women and having more types of sex (oral, anal, three-somes, etc.) would have been amazing. Overall a great way to be entertained for 45mins or so and get rewarded with some sweet hentai. Good job.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Doujin Character Name

While the art is undeniably good, and the game itself is fun, there are a few technical issues that make it clunky. Furthermore, the lack of a full body image of the man or change in the H-scenes is a little annoying, as we have a floating dick in the air. Still, pretty good game, would recommend to an H-game enthusiast.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

The first 3/4 is pretty non-sexual content as you strip the girls out during puzzles. But I personally think it's very worth the effort since the art and animation is really great!

The more points you make the more girls you can save from the dungeon to then have some more intimate time. I find this a bit a bummer since it take quite some times to save all girls. I'd highly suggest doing one play through and get one of the 100% safe file in the comments bellow.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

as a "puzzle" game is very good, but until there, a pity that the game does not stop more, but has good style in girls, has even kinematics, it hurts that it is nothing more than thatmaybe for someone who wants to hang out doing puzzles and see a pretty girl in the background, because it's very good