Unity Completed H with My Sister-in-Law Who Grew Up Whipped in the Countryside! [Final] [Tomo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is "whipped in the countryside" a Japanese Metaphor that doesn't translate well, or just MTL nonsense?
"MuchiMuchi" in katakana in this case is a slang/idiom that means "plump and ripe". (Yes, "Muchi" does also mean whip but that's a different Kanji: 鞭 )

"田舎でムチムチに育った義妹とH!"

I would translate this title as: "Sex with My Ripe and Juicy Country-Girl Sister-in-Law!"

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
"MuchiMuchi" in katakana in this case is a slang/idiom that means "plump and ripe". (Yes, "Muchi" does also mean whip but that's a different Kanji: 鞭 )

"田舎でムチムチに育った義妹とH!"

I would translate this title as: "Sex with My Ripe and Juicy Country-Girl Sister-in-Law!"
More like, Step Sister, if I'm allowed to add

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
am i the only one here more perturbed by the shape of her than the erngish? something about how she looks laying down just looks.... off

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the previews look like an awkward knockoff of one of those BouSoft games

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>grew up whipped in the countryside
bros, we all had hopes when we saw title
we all had hopes...

• Sad
Reactions: SmoII
Aug 1, 2017
I have a dream. I dream of a world with games that can get legally released from a certain country without censorship.
Well good news, that's already a reality for a lot of Western released games made that are originally from that certain country ;)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Someone already said but I had to say it as well. She looks like the picture on a body pillow. Completely flat.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Someone already said but I had to say it as well. She looks like the picture on a body pillow. Completely flat.
well....because it's actually 2d with some convulsion or spasm...like bousoft games, i'm sorry i can't name that "movement's", thoug in my case game just dont work, black screen and that's it...in that case bousoft is good, because it's working no mater what =)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
More like, Step Sister, if I'm allowed to add
That's true, it is ambiguous.

The kanji could be either "Gi Mai" = "sister in law / brother's wife" or "imouto" = "younger step-sister".

Although if it was a brother's-wife Netori situation, I'm sure the developer would have emphasized that more to appeal to that specific (mildly-degenerate) kink.

So in conclusion (/me adjusts monocle) I accept your proposal and henceforth the game title should be known as:

"Sex with My Ripe and Juicy Country-Girl Step-Sister!"

Reactions: Clustery Groggy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"H with My Sister-in-Law Who Grew Up Whipped in the Countryside" is really the short title for this game.

The real title is:
"H with My Sister-in-Law Who Grew Up Whipped in the Countryside! because her husband found out that his boss was fucking him because he owed him money and wanted H for the money and then she wanted sex and then she asked me for it instead of my brother, her husband".

Fuck, these fucking lousy titles. Somebody should really have H in the ass if they decide something that unintelligent.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
"H with My Sister-in-Law Who Grew Up Whipped in the Countryside" is really the short title for this game.

The real title is:
"H with My Sister-in-Law Who Grew Up Whipped in the Countryside! because her husband found out that his boss was fucking him because he owed him money and wanted H for the money and then she wanted sex and then she asked me for it instead of my brother, her husband".
Umm, wut? (ahem: citation needed!)

Am I missing the joke, or is there a source for this title?

There's nothing like that on the DLSite page for the game...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Every instance of this game that I have found has not managed to run properly.
From Winrar, it gets through the beginning light novel portion, but never gets to the portion after.
Once extracted, regardless of extracting with Japanese locale/running with locale or not, it just stays on a black screen forever.

Anyone got a solution, or is this game cursed?
It's a body pillow simulator, basically. You're lucky to be unable to go through the whole thing.
It has no pose changing. No character creation. Probably no name configuration.
Probably no real story to invest you into the bish.
Also, sister-in-law implies you have a sibling that married one of two other siblings and the remaining sibling this this bish.
In some countries this is a taboo (dunno why, tho). This is also too compatible with the fetishes ntr, wife swapping, etc.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
Does your Google translate have a BDSM fetish? Better not translate menus in Japanese restaurants or you'll think you're ordering sides of bondage and ball gags with your sushi.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's a body pillow simulator, basically. You're lucky to be unable to go through the whole thing.
It has no pose changing. No character creation. Probably no name configuration.
Probably no real story to invest you into the bish.
Also, sister-in-law implies you have a sibling that married one of two other siblings and the remaining sibling this this bish.
In some countries this is a taboo (dunno why, tho). This is also too compatible with the fetishes ntr, wife swapping, etc.
theres a long standing mistranslation that replaces step-sister with sister-in-law. perhaps thanks to patreon or something, because many of the smaller devs finance development via crowdfunding.

boy and girl share the parents.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020

The real title is:

Fuck, these fucking lousy titles. Somebody should really have H in the ass if they decide something that unintelligent.
you can make a ecchi and comedy light novel with that title

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes