RPGM None 博麗霊夢は洗脳済みのようです - FINAL - (Kei kei kei loan)

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
This one was made with the free model, lets see if mtool cares about paid based translation or its exclusively looking for a special signature, that must be it in my opinion, you do get a special download link and a modified version of mtool once you pay tho, so there must be something thats leaving a mark to let mtool know what program was used.

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
i gotten the eng version (idk if it translated) here is the link download is super slow

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This one was made with the free model, lets see if mtool cares about paid based translation or its exclusively looking for a special signature, that must be it in my opinion, you do get a special download link and a modified version of mtool once you pay tho, so there must be something thats leaving a mark to let mtool know what program was used.
How do you use it tho? Do I load the translation file? Because it still keeps saying the same error

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
i gotten the eng version (idk if it translated) here is the link download is super slow
2 things to note from this:

1): Awful MTL, but it's something. Apparently text wrapped too so it isn't as lazy.

2): I've seen that website before. Practically impossible for them to use sites other than Keep2Share, Fileboom, or FLORENFile. This also means terrible download times.

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
Still same. It says that you are attempting to load data owned by other users

Tdssezwo

Jan 7, 2021
I am right now attempting to translate the whole game (and might revisit the first game to translate it unless there is already an official translation)
I am N2 and will be going to translate it with the help of Mtools (keeping it in JSON so I think everyone can still use it)
Should I make a new thread? right now I finished translating the whole intro sequence up until they are in the cabin meeting the Minion Cult Member for the first time.
I also translated some of the routes as well. but its not 100% yet as I plan to translate while playing it for QC.

Naufaldreamer29

Jun 13, 2018
I am right now attempting to translate the whole game (and might revisit the first game to translate it unless there is already an official translation)
I am N2 and will be going to translate it with the help of Mtools (keeping it in JSON so I think everyone can still use it)
Should I make a new thread? right now I finished translating the whole intro sequence up until they are in the cabin meeting the Minion Cult Member for the first time.
I also translated some of the routes as well. but its not 100% yet as I plan to translate while playing it for QC.
any update on the translation?

Naufaldreamer29

Jun 13, 2018
yep but its only like 10-15% done
change the filename to manualtransver1 15%.json and use mtool to load it.
lemme know if it works
I'm still wondering if I should make a new thread or not.
You should, i think having a more solid thread would be nice. Also put "touhou" on the title too so that more touhou fans could find this game.

Reactions: Leukemia495