Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
eyvgbhunijmwk honestly a skill everyone needs to gain is the ability to play games without understanding a single letter. So just consider it practice. There's so many decent games which are untranslated years afterwards that it's a crime to continue putting them off when it's your kinda of game.

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
eyvgbhunijmwk honestly a skill everyone needs to gain is the ability to play games without understanding a single letter. So just consider it practice. There's so many decent games which are untranslated years afterwards that it's a crime to continue putting them off when it's your kinda of game.
Yeah I was just having fun with it and making up my own story as I went along. I was nowhere close

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
nah, fuck them
I've got better things to do

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
anyone managed to fully remove pixilation? I have managed partially. (still pixelation before tentacle penetration but not after.)

shared assets is for version 1.6 and goes into the data folder (overwrite)
last one was broken?

DECENSOR:

new one here:

Reactions: f9account

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
still broken cant open the game now
aaaaa replace the sharedassets0 with og one until I can find a decent method. game must to be caching files or something which is annoying to edit assets for testing

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Being as the game is both released and translated, for the love of kami OP put up some tags. I almost missed that this gem was finally completed, let alone translated.

Reactions: schdow463

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Being as the game is both released and translated, for the love of kami OP put up some tags. I almost missed that this gem was finally completed, let alone translated.
I'd love to, but have no idea how to move the thread to the Games section so it can be tagged... ^^;

Eblan24

May 25, 2023
When defeating the first boss, a pink or white screen appears and just freezes, maybe someone knows how to solve it?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes