nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the bottom status in the bug jar is and how to get it? I thought I'd given in to every enemy but I can't seem to find it.

Nov 12, 2018
Does this work with the latest 1.7 version and I moved the folder into my game directory, what else do I need to do? The gallery is still censored.
Does BepInEx/LogOutput get regenerated every time you open the game exe, and if so what is the output?

Fixed decensor, see latest post

Last edited:

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
Recently I have been researching AI and algorithm image enlargement tools.
AI calculations often destroy details,
It's actually quite difficult to use.

This is a 3x resolution file. I don’t know if a good PC is needed to slow down the reading time, but it is suitable for scene mode use.

Just unzip it directly into the game directory.

Press F12 to toggle the translucency effect

Nov 12, 2018
Recently I have been researching AI and algorithm image enlargement tools.
AI calculations often destroy details,
It's actually quite difficult to use.

This is a 3x resolution file. I don’t know if a good PC is needed to slow down the reading time, but it is suitable for scene mode use.

Just unzip it directly into the game directory.

Press F12 to toggle the translucency effect
Nice work on assembling the files together ;) the 3x is sharper though the extra blur is a bit of a tradeoff.

I ran x64 on a gtx780, worked in game without hiccup. Pre-loading enemy in scene mode might reduce initial latency.

Where is translucency effect noticeable?

Liampe

Jul 9, 2021
I find it weird how after 7 updstes, the dialogue when you refuse/accept advances and the scene menu is still not fully translated to English yet the new log system is translates. Anyone figured out how to fix that problem on the dialogue and scene menu?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1.7 now full officially!
Nov/13/2023Bug fixesver1.7 不具合修正(10/30修正済み、11/13バージョンアップ通知を追加)

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
How do you defeat the Hachina Boss Battle? Honestly its like I'm trapped in an endless loop and the shield never goes away. I cannot use my special abilities even when I'm at full blue bars and at her damn feet. What kind of Boss Battle is this where they do not let you play the game?
LMAO, use the Ability Button, it will chuck herbs at Boss

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes