Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
game crashed and i forgot to save. I thought it was a auto save feature but no. Anyone got a save

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Is there a way to defeat the final boss once it gets the shield or is it just invincible?
you need to craft medicine and then press c, for you to craft you need to press spacebar go to tools and make medicine after you created some (You won't run out of ingredients because the final boss drops a lot of medicinal ingredients during the fight), you press "c" and thats pretty much it

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a way to defeat the final boss once it gets the shield or is it just invincible?
You might noticed the boss drop a lot of herbs and craft items right? when the barrier is on, craft a lot of items with those herbs and the use the C button to destroy the barrier. There¡s a reason why so many items drop in the boss battle.

Reactions: rhzk

Siby02

Sep 8, 2022
you need to craft medicine and then press c, for you to craft you need to press spacebar go to tools and make medicine after you created some (You won't run out of ingredients because the final boss drops a lot of medicinal ingredients during the fight), you press "c" and thats pretty much it
My god, I'm playing this for 3 hours like 1:30 hour in the final boss I can't thank you enough lol.
my savior :love:

Siby02

Sep 8, 2022
I found this game a masterpiece lol, the gameplay is so simple and the history too but it made me cry danm
really recommended

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoshi

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
Good idea, I wasn't even aware of that note in the root folder.
Will come in handy on my second playthrough.
But for now, I'm heading in blind for the first time.
From what I've been told, every game this person make has it.

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
I do wish extra content will be added in the future because it is a good game despite some shortcomings that an earlier posted stated in great detail. My initial hope was Hachina expanded on the debuff system Mission Mermaiden put out. It could have had some nice interactions or gameplay differences.

For example, if you fought the boss in bug cave, the fight would vary depending on the amount of parasitic afflictions you had. Difficulty would naturally rise in proportion as well some sexy H-scenes to be included. I still enjoyed my time with the game, and hopefully they'll do even better in their next project!

Reactions: Philia

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Has anyone else run into a bug in the golden temple, where after falling down the trap door, you wind up right in front of Kuyou? If I approach her it briefly says talk, but then I get punched away and take minor damage like she's already an enemy, and if I manage to position myself such that I can talk to her, it starts a conversation for a while, but then bugs out halfway through, just stops the conversation and no longer takes any input.

I did start this save file on 1.2 and updated to 1.3 and today 1.4 as they got released, so I'm wondering if something in my save got bugged and I just have to start over, or if it's something else.

Am I supposed to be right in front of Kuyou when I fall down that trap door, or did I really bug out and get spawned in the boss room, skipping everything else?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
What's the difference between rejecting vs accepting when being assaulted by enemies?

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
What's the difference between rejecting vs accepting when being assaulted by enemies?
Reject will make your escape from grab easier ("voice bug" debuff will block this option"). Accept will make pink pleasure bar fill faster.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
Link in the OP says it is 1.5 but after downloading, both the readme and the game say it is 1.4.
Not a big deal or anything but wanted to mention it.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
where do I set up for even the partial translation?
Installing ReiPatcher may help to find it. Configuration is the 4th from the top in the main menu, language is the last item in the left column. Z to change if you are using keyboard.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Mermaiden was short too, so I wasn't expecting a long game in the first place. But it did feel lacking, content wise.
But what saddens me more is that this game feels like Mermaiden 0.9, when I was expecting at least an improvement over Mermaiden.
I can elaborate my problems with the game before someone jumps on me. I should add that I enjoyed the game, I already finished it twice in hard and very hard, for a total playtime of around 5h, it just didn't live to my expectations after really enjoying the demo. In no particular order, without spoilers:
  • Fast travel doesn't add much and certainly contribute to reducing the game length. Mermaiden was level based and hence didn't have the need for fast travel, although you could zoom through the levels too. Here, you'll rarely revisit a level.
  • The game is also really easy, perhaps even easier than Mermaiden. You can just mash most of the bosses or their weak points to death.
  • No hidden secret areas unlike in mermaiden (well, except one but it's not really hidden nor anything big), meaning there isn't much reasons to explore. And the hidden equipments aren't hard to find either, nor required considering how easy the game is.
  • Money is also mostly worthless. You can use it to buy some equipments (half of them? I forgot the exact number) and consumables, but it's a far cry from Mermaiden consumables and equipments which were really good and game changing. I should add that Mermaiden money was scattered through the levels tho, unlike Hachina where you get it by defeating enemies. Meaning that it does give you a reason to fight, if you have equipments left to buy that is. The crafting system also makes the need for the consumables mentionned above almost null (In fact, I only discovered the consumable shop in my very hard run).
  • But the crafting doesn't add much either, outside of story related stuff. I only crafted heals and pills to remove specific status effects, that's all.
  • The bad ends, events, situations and debuffs are also another step down. They are either similar or another step down from Mermaiden. The few really new ones were interesting but it I don't wanna eloborate here to not go into spoiler territory.
I feel like I could go on (the environment variety, the dungeons, etc...) but this is already long enough and I don't want to ruin the mood.
Like I said, it's still a good game, just temper your expectations if you really liked Mermaiden.
And play this one first, then Mermaiden if you haven't played it (and Hasumi 1. It might be a RPG maker game, it has its highs too).

PS: Because I like to tinker games, I also played with my save file after finishing (it's the exact same format that Mermaiden save, down to some variable names). The game got an upgraded crafting mill (which I couldn't find in-game and it doesn't seem to do anything more than the normal one) and more areas which I couldn't find a way to access. Perhaps this is cut content but let's hope it's something for a future update. Some status effect flags are unused too, along with achievement flags, but maybe they are simple leftovers from reusing Mermaiden code.
Thanks for your review. Sad that it seems to be a step down.

Does it have a parasite/pregnancy scene that's comparable to mission mermaiden?

frzzz2002

Feb 3, 2022
beat the last boss but still dont know how to unlock this event, can some1 help pls ?
nvm , just run straight back to the very first start (the tree) , doub jump then attack to climb up the cliff near the tree then keep going left
U will meet Tusk , talk to her , she will give u the last medicine recipe

Last edited:
Reactions: falafelswoop
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes