Fanzy10o1

Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone have a translation to all the status effects?
I mean- They should be obvious by name, but I do wanna know how they're described too

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Has anyone the faintest idea what the two shrines do yet? One of them is in the Nameless Road where you first start, and another in the Silver Mine. Completed the game and basically got everything done, but still looks like nothing changed. The dubious text remains the same. Maybe it's just random flavor text ig

Nov 5, 2018
Has anyone gotten the last bad end, the one that starts before the boss fight with Kuyo? I don't think the guide is correct.

Nevermind, I'm just dumb.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dchase

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for your review. Sad that it seems to be a step down.

Does it have a parasite/pregnancy scene that's comparable to mission mermaiden?
If you played the demo, the parasite that you could get in it is still here, although nerfed to make it less of a chore.
If you haven't played it, to sum it up: The way you get it is similar (roughly) to how you get the mermaiden one: One of the starting enemy can inflict this larva onto you. If you don't take care of it, it will evolve into the more dangerous version.
It adds a gauge which passively build up while moving. Once 75% full, Hachina can't run anymore. And once 100% full, you get the choice to relieve yourself with the parasite to lower the gauge. Rinse and repeat until you get rid of it. It's pretty neat although it can get annoying really fast.
The other parasites are also interesting, gameplay wise, although they don't add scenes. The nose one makes you more sensitive to aphrodisiac gas but highlight secrets with a yellow aura thingy. The voice one, meanwhile, blocks the "resist" option during scenes.
I don't remember seeing anything remotely close to pregnancy.

Has anybody found out the use of this yet? I can't seem to figure it out, either.
I don't think it's supposed to do anything. It might be leftover from an earlier debug version.

Has anyone the faintest idea what the two shrines do yet? One of them is in the Nameless Road where you first start, and another in the Silver Mine. Completed the game and basically got everything done, but still looks like nothing changed. The dubious text remains the same. Maybe it's just random flavor text ig
I believe it's just flavor text, yes. If I remember well, the silver mine one tells you to not meet the gaze of the hypnotic eye things, while the starting one is nothing (it might be here to teach you that you can interact with stuff).

Reactions: f9account

myoverclockedcpu

Dec 6, 2021
Has anyone else run into a bug in the golden temple, where after falling down the trap door, you wind up right in front of Kuyou? If I approach her it briefly says talk, but then I get punched away and take minor damage like she's already an enemy, and if I manage to position myself such that I can talk to her, it starts a conversation for a while, but then bugs out halfway through, just stops the conversation and no longer takes any input.

I did start this save file on 1.2 and updated to 1.3 and today 1.4 as they got released, so I'm wondering if something in my save got bugged and I just have to start over, or if it's something else.

Am I supposed to be right in front of Kuyou when I fall down that trap door, or did I really bug out and get spawned in the boss room, skipping everything else?
Hey, I also just found out about this bug while playing.

After going through the trap door at the temple, do not interact with Kuyou but instead head towards the path on your left. This should eventually lead you to a path to Compost Village. Once there, head to the house right on the left (there should be an exclamation mark above it) where you can talk to Tusk. A story event should pop up, and once done, head back to the Golden Temple where you can meet Chouen outside. Try talking to him and then go back inside the temple, where you will be able to fight Kuyou.

Tbh I'm not sure if this method skips a significant portion of the story, but at least I was able to fight the final boss towards the ending. It's just one dialogue so I don't think it matters too much.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmncsm

SweMonkey

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, I also just found out about this bug while playing.

After going through the trap door at the temple, do not interact with Kuyou but instead head towards the path on your left. This should eventually lead you to a path to Compost Village. Once there, head to the house right on the left (there should be an exclamation mark above it) where you can talk to Tusk. A story event should pop up, and once done, head back to the Golden Temple where you can meet Chouen outside. Try talking to him and then go back inside the temple, where you will be able to fight Kuyou.

Tbh I'm not sure if this method skips a significant portion of the story, but at least I was able to fight the final boss towards the ending. It's just one dialogue so I don't think it matters too much.

Hope this helps!
I think talking to kuyuo is supposed to give you the last bad ending, but the interaction is bugged for some even though this update was meant to have that fixed, you will get stuck on a piece of dialogue instead of it progressing as it should, it's not mandatory but supposed to work.

I get the same problem and am currently trying a new run after deleting all the savefiles to see if that fixes it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for passing through the Rule 7 check-up! But the game is kinda short, like shorter than their previous game...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I think talking to kuyuo is supposed to give you the last bad ending, but the interaction is bugged for some even though this update was meant to have that fixed, you will get stuck on a piece of dialogue instead of it progressing as it should, it's not mandatory but supposed to work.

I get the same problem and am currently trying a new run after deleting all the savefiles to see if that fixes it.
Try running it with Japanese language, it might help because the devs said other languages sometimes caused a bug

Amago123

May 2, 2023
I can't get past the title screen. The game does not recognise my inputs. I didn't have this problem with Mission Mermaiden.

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
If you want the game to be a bit (just a biiiit) harder, you can go like me and CheatEngine'd Hachina's parts development levels to 1000 each, and by that time you really have to be an ultra fast clicker (or use emergency C escape by paying health) to escape most restraints hahahah

Looking forward to the upgrade to the gallery mode, that part really makes me sad since the gallery mode in Mermaiden was just much better Dx

(Also sad that 100%ing the game doesn't do anything, I even completed the MonDex and all...)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
If you want the game to be a bit (just a biiiit) harder, you can go like me and CheatEngine'd Hachina's parts development levels to 1000 each, and by that time you really have to be an ultra fast clicker (or use emergency C escape by paying health) to escape most restraints hahahah

---SNIP SNIP SNIP---
You don't even need to cheatengine, the save files are .json's so you can just edit those manually setting a lot to true or changing their values to whatever.

Reactions: raeyraey

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You don't even need to cheatengine, the save files are .json's so you can just edit those manually setting a lot to true or changing their values to whatever.
Wait, where are the saves data located?
My Hakkaku files in AppData/Locallow only shows log, and no savedata

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Downloaded folder is named v1.5, but in the main screen version is 1.4
Is it mistake in game update or archive actually contains prev version?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
game's good but weird.
Story is over the top as hell, and all the decisions are...pointless, because one of the decisions is always the bad one. I just wanted to kill all humans and make a world with flying horny bugs and a gal that likes fucking them goddamnit

• Haha
Reactions: anirt

novazembla

Oct 22, 2020
Great game, great H-content, but unfortunately it's not as good as MM unless they decide to add more content at a later point. Status effects barely affect gameplay and the game is easier than MM.

Don't understand the removable clothing mechanic especially when the final clothing removed is still non-nude. Hopefully we get a decensor mod soon at least.

Crafting was neat for the first few stages, but became pointless if you are actively resisting status effects upon capture and once you reach the vendor with late-game money, you can just buy all the healing items you need.

Only thing I'm working on now is maxing out my development score, but a shame the journey of finishing this game was so short-lived.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes