Cheat Mod Unity Hack'n Stalk 2: Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Crank088]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
It's working so far, just started this game. Unlimited battery doesn't seem to work though, the text stays at 100% but the bar goes down. Never played it unmodded though, does it normally recharge or is that what is meant by unlimited battery?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
mod still working for current version (1.0)?
As far as I can tell yes.
It's working so far, just started this game. Unlimited battery doesn't seem to work though, the text stays at 100% but the bar goes down. Never played it unmodded though, does it normally recharge or is that what is meant by unlimited battery?
If you use an old version of the mod, you are reverting the game code to that version (in this case 0.9). Assembly-CSharp.dll is common to all unity games and contains version specific code for the game. Mods generally need to either modify this file or inject into this file, and it always needs to be for the current version.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Ohh man, I was already at end of day three, having already played through it again after update. Things like this put me off games, same reason I don't play summertime saga anymore etc.

Anyway not your fault @Crank088 - just too much a P.I.T.A.
Well then. The simple, and easiest thing, is not to use an in-game cheat then. That way you can play the games and enjoy them, as well as using your own grey matter and exercise that "muscle" in your skull instead of relying on others to help you out! Half the fun of this type of game is to see what you can do to "corrupt the girls via the choices within the game... or not as the case may be. You'll get more game play out of it and fun too, surely!?

Simples!

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
upload_2018-6-23_2-47-25.png
But yet, this is what I see when I start the game (The entire game is the vanilla game) upload_2018-6-23_2-48-53.png
Also, I tried taking the readme out of the folder and just putting it in the games folder, but that changed nothing

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
View attachment 116198
But yet, this is what I see when I start the game (The entire game is the vanilla game) View attachment 116199
Also, I tried taking the readme out of the folder and just putting it in the games folder, but that changed nothing
because you extracted it wrong...
get in the cheatmod folder and cut the hns2_data folder and copy it into the folder where the .exe is and overwrite the files

Cant add Neighbor Action to leak list. It don`t pass Good Karma check, but the description sad it should.
can you give me a savefile?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
so i have installed the patch as told, but i cannot see any change? I still have no money and all base lvl stats. Do you have to start a new save when installing the mod or can you install it mid game
u must start a new game

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
Is the game supposed to start with karma at evil after using this mod ?
yeah because there was no useful option to choose a "nice karma answer" so i decided to max out evil karma but u can choose all answers even if you have evil karma

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote