VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butlers [Final] [Mada Koubou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It was sadly pretty dissapointing.

I liked the story for the most part and like almost all character, Arisato being my favorite.

But it has a lot of problems.

First the MC is just confusing for me I never really knew what his character was he changes from sadist to lover to shy to dumb he just feels badly written.

The sex scenes aren´t good they have too little CG´s and a lot of times the angles are weird you can´t even see the penetration a lot of times which is bad. And the drawings are only average the sprites also look pretty dull.

The gameplay is awful, getting to the endings you want is too complicated and time consuming I was really bored.

The endings themselves also feel weird not what happens in them but how they are titled. The sadist path is the true end and everything else bad ends, evben when they have a happy ending. They should have been called bad ends, romance ends and dark ends that would be more fitting.

But it´s still worth playing if you want a game with very sadistic scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

perles75

The Gay Tag Review

The game is gay for the vast majority, even though the character is nominally straight (at least at the beginning) and there are a couple of straight sex scenes.

You apply for an almost-too-good job: being the master of a rich house for one month, with six butlers at your full availability. So what's the most logical thing? You start making them submit to any depravity comes to you mind, of course!
    This game is not for the faint-hearted! You have five butlers with different characteristics and almost 30 endings to this visual novel, and most paths lead to a progression of submission acts that youusually don't find in similar visual novels. Plenty of material for those who have a domination fetish. This is also an unusual case where you play an utter bastard in the vast majority of times. And the writing and the backstory are actually quite good, albeit with some corny moments. Graphics are all-round very good.