Unreal Engine - HAELE 3D - Feet Poser Pro [v0.56.2] [Ige Olwen]

1. 5.00 star(s)

D0v4hk1n

This is most excellent yes.

I for one applaud the intellectually superior production that this is and urge every feet appreciator and expert to download this and immediately start fapping away to the beauty that is modern-day earth.

Thank you, oh ancestors, for dying and sacrificing your lives all so that I can sit here and fap to virtual feet/s
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, HAELE 3D

Well, this is actually a very useful project, and I'm really glad to have come across it here. I'm sure there will be plenty of nitpicks and complaints about the lack of sexual content, fetish not being explored, lack of optimization, needing a supercomputer, and other nonsense...

Let's start by saying that this project provides solutions to many problems for artists, as it allows us to create our own references from which we can draw anything. Let it be feet, and that's good because a common problem in drawing is precisely feet and hand anatomy. To learn how to draw them, you often need to use references in the beginning... and this project does a great job in that regard.

I really hope that the developer will go further and add hands. Equally important, I would like to see the structure of muscle tissue, tendons, and the venous system that could adapt to the chosen pose.

Definitely a 5 out of 5, without any exaggeration."
  3. 4.00 star(s)

FiFo787

The animations are fluid, the poses are good, clearly a lot of work went into this. The menus are buggy and unintuitive though, the UI clearly needs work.

Still, for what it is it is quite well done. For its target audience this is clearly something new and interesting. For everyone else, an easy skip I guess.