Hai there, I'm developing a VN game..

DanStory

Sep 30, 2021
Hai, DanStory here.. i used to lurk in this site for 1 year maybe, playing some adult VN and downlaoded it from here.
then i got inspired from playing a game being a DIK from that game i'm started to think, i have so many story in my mind but i didn't know how to express it so, i think why don't i try to make VN to tell everyone every story in my mind?
for now i'm currently working on a game, a simple VN that depend on choice matter, money system, and maybe i'll add gameover system.
i'm completely new in render, animation, and ren'py so i'm sorry if game update in the future little bit slow.
i don''t know when this game will be ready cause is so many revision about lighting(the important),texture, and of course coding problem maybe 6 month i think, idk for sure.
but, i'll release episode 1 of this game as soon as it is ready.
oh yeah and the title, little bit confuse giving title for this game but the story of this game about high school life, problem, politic maybe, gang, psychology, mental health, darkside, little bit fantasy etc..
the point is i want to show and tell how the real world we live in works not only on goodside and romance, but also the darkside of our world.
oh yeah this disclaimer image is girl character you can choose later, at least other images will be like this.
see you again when this game has been released. Disclaimer.jpg

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
promises well we hope it grows in writing and that the images are not too distant from the one you show us here. what can I say... I'm waiting for the release of the first part and after trying it, I'll try to give you a more in-depth evaluation. for now I wish you good luck with the project, and don't worry about the time it takes to release the various updates, worry that they are good and well-finished... that makes the real difference between a good game and a great game!! ;)

DanStory

Sep 30, 2021
promises well we hope it grows in writing and that the images are not too distant from the one you show us here. what can I say... I'm waiting for the release of the first part and after trying it, I'll try to give you a more in-depth evaluation. for now I wish you good luck with the project, and don't worry about the time it takes to release the various updates, worry that they are good and well-finished... that makes the real difference between a good game and a great game!! ;)
thanks dude

Reactions: Eagle1900