Hair fitting daz3d

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hello everyone!

normaly i try to figure out how to fix an issue but i bump on this one ,
i have an issue on Marigold hair fitting , i put the two tail at the back of the character but it keep the fitting of the boobs at her back , i'd like to know if there's a way to undo this auto fit on this area only , i tried by loading it before fitting than fit it when it's posed but the fitting still load , moving the tail rotation would occur to have a wierd shape of it . making the boobs smaller before moving hair are not working also. and dforce cause hair to dissepear
(sorry for my english .... ;) )
thanks for helping ;)

marigold hair problem.jpg

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Try using parameters like ITail-Bend-Front-Breast and similar (filter parameters by word: Beast)

Then select the part of the hair that is more crooked and adjust it with rotate settings in parameters.

(BTW, sorry for my english too :p)

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@mgomez0077

thanks for the trick. sadly it's not working , it expand the bottom and makes it ugly, rotation and translation isn't working .
i founded the parameters you said , it would move all hair even if you select only the tail part

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077

thanks for the trick. sadly it's not working , it expand the bottom and makes it ugly, rotation and translation isn't working .
i founded the parameters you said , it would move all hair even if you select only the tail part
It's strange, I test it in Daz... I think even rotating the Y axis in the right place on the hair would be enough.

If you want to upload duf file I can take a look...

You can try to use DFormer too but I thinks it's the complicated solution :p

Pain

May 15, 2017
That should be easy enough if it is an inherited/transfered morph.

Select the Hair.
Enable "Show hidden properties" in the upper right "block" menu of the parameter's window.
Select "currently used" under parameters.
Find the hidden (greyed out) offending breast morph and reverse the value to 0 (or something that looks good).

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@mgomez0077

thanks for the concern here's the file , .

i really apreciate the help , i do believe i haven't done something right

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@Pain

thanks pain for the trick i didn't know that hidden menu , sadly nothing for it to fit it better , there was only a fit section that i unlocked and put back to 0 but nothing happen , some new option allowed to reduce this fitting effect , all the breast preset set to 0 , but not yet to good

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
sorry for spam , @Pain @mgomez0077 , you were both right combining your explanation , it's tottaly fixed thanks to you both , from what you explain @mgomez0077 it was missing only that hidden settings .

really thanks a lot for the info you helped me a lot to continue my project