Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
381543_381400_Patreon_Banner2.jpg

Updated: 2022/02/17
Game/Creator: / Halfway House
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: Ep. 9
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Halfway House!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Scene/Gameplay Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to replay this today with your mod. Love your work man. Was wondering if you'd be able to add a name save function in the next update if the dev doesn't add it to the game. Someone else made one a while back but it's not compatible with your mod. Here's the link to it from the thread in case you wanna check out the code.

https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-6-v3-az.33607/post-3896836

Thanks again for all your great work for all your mods.

On a side note. Happy to see you took up some of slack for some of Lain's mods since we lost her. You're definitely one of the best modders out there. (y) (y) (y)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Decided to replay this today with your mod. Love your work man. Was wondering if you'd be able to add a name save function in the next update if the dev doesn't add it to the game. Someone else made one a while back but it's not compatible with your mod. Here's the link to it from the thread in case you wanna check out the code.

https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-6-v3-az.33607/post-3896836

Thanks again for all your great work for all your mods.

On a side note. Happy to see you took up some of slack for some of Lain's mods since we lost her. You're definitely one of the best modders out there. (y) (y) (y)
Can look into it when the next update comes around, thank you kindly for your nice words

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Wait, maybe I'm an oblivious idiot, but what happened to Lain???

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Not rushing the awesome modder, but any idea on how long it'll take for the mod? :D

I've only now realized I've missed points early on in the game, and it's starting to come and bite me in the ass now :D

Awesome helpful mods by the way; love ya loads :)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can I use the 0.6 mod in the time being. Playing the game for the first time and also where to put the files from the mod, i.e. in renpy/common or game folder?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Can I use the 0.6 mod in the time being. Playing the game for the first time and also where to put the files from the mod, i.e. in renpy/common or game folder?
The mod has just been updated, 0.7 is out.
Follow the install instructions for your specific OS.
For future reference, you generally cannot use a 0.6 mod with a 0.7 game unless otherwise stated.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/26: Updated Mod, 0.7.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to Ep 7
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker to Ep 7
  • Added Cheat Menu
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added Mod Options
Download: - -

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Coolness, one more I'm awaiting from you for now, think you know which one ;), but glad to see this update. Thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: Punto