• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Getting a virus alert from the file. Please confirm it's just a false positive.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Whenever I try and install this I get a Parsing the script failed error. The game starts and runs normally but as soon as I move the game folder over it gives me the error. This happens sometimes with mods and I've never understood why. Any help? I am using the newest version of the mod and the game

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Whenever I try and install this I get a Parsing the script failed error. The game starts and runs normally but as soon as I move the game folder over it gives me the error. This happens sometimes with mods and I've never understood why. Any help? I am using the newest version of the mod and the game
Can you send your "traceback.txt" or "log.txt"

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
I think something got corrupted in the files. I re-downloaded the game and mod, re-extracted everything and now it wants to work? I never understand Parsing errors but I can usually fix them by just re-copying everything over

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
love your mods and I see you already increased the cheat scaling from 20 to 50 in 7.1 so keep up the great work!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
a bit confus..i follow perfect path with mod and max point with ashley but never see break bath with anal sex asley in E07.
why did it not show me! lol.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
a bit confus..i follow perfect path with mod and max point with ashley but never see break bath with anal sex asley in E07.
I think the perfect path, ignores Ashley, and aims for Emily. You have to ignore the last option when falling asleep and sleep on Ashley. It seems that if you sleep on Em, you won't follow Ashley regardless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I think the perfect path, ignores Ashley, and aims for Emily. You have to ignore the last option when falling asleep and sleep on Ashley. It seems that if you sleep on Em, you won't follow Ashley regardless.
I will fix that later when I was looking at that choice it looked like leaning on Ashley was overall negative

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
yep its the lean...you have choice two path..Kiss Emily or Anal sex with Ashley with choice who you will with
lean right or left in Train Station. mod didn't took ashley path if lean left on ashley in very late end E06. its that.

EDIT. OscarSix..check this post :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4274082
Hi Baxonius,
At the moment I only take requests via Patreon and my Discord, I have to put these restrictions in place otherwise I get pings and requests from everywhere and cannot keep track of them. If you want mod for the game then I ask you redirect your request to one of those platforms :)

Kind regards,
Oscar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Had a similar issue, decided to make saves for people that want to start from EP7 using OscarSix's mods. I've uploaded then in the game thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-7-v2-az.33607/page-125#post-4288891

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Decided to replay this today with your mod. Love your work man. Was wondering if you'd be able to add a name save function in the next update if the dev doesn't add it to the game. Someone else made one a while back but it's not compatible with your mod. Here's the link to it from the thread in case you wanna check out the code.

https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-6-v3-az.33607/post-3896836

Thanks again for all your great work for all your mods.

On a side note. Happy to see you took up some of slack for some of Lain's mods since we lost her. You're definitely one of the best modders out there. (y) (y) (y)
Lost her damn it what did happened to lain?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Lost her damn it what did happened to lain?
Ha that was from last month. Lain is back now currently catching up on updating mods, As for what happened. Let's just say a a a lot of bullshit that Lain didn't deserve. It's been discussed in so many different threads so many times that I personally don't want to rehash it.

Reactions: BroodZeo

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ha that was from last month. Lain is back now currently catching up on updating mods, As for what happened. Let's just say a a a lot of bullshit that Lain didn't deserve. It's been discussed in so many different threads so many times that I personally don't want to rehash it.
Yeah lain sure is cool. I heard on some sections there was something up duh doesn't matter those people giving bullshit sucks lol anyways thanks for informing ShaddyModda your work is also cool i do enjoy it best of luck

Reactions: ShaddyGames