Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
oh, thank you. would you consider helping other modders : OEJ, scrappy, @Jeevant,OscarSix, as well please ?
All but scrappy are part of The Team that we are on which Oscar started months ago, so yes, if I can, and have time. Just so happens I had time yesterday, and I also play HH religiously. It's one of the few games I'll drop what I'm doing to play the update. lol

Reactions: OscarSix and Tinuss

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
2021-03-26: Updated Mod, 0.8

Change Log:
Updated Walkthrough to 0.8
Updated Gallery to 0.8

Download: - - -

Massive thanks to ShaddyModda
JSYK, the mod has not been updated at Patreon.

Thank you for all that you do, OscarSix! <3

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
All but scrappy are part of The Team that we are on which Oscar started months ago, so yes, if I can, and have time. Just so happens I had time yesterday, and I also play HH religiously. It's one of the few games I'll drop what I'm doing to play the update. lol
I personally haven't played HH house yet. What is it that appeals to you the most in this game?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Emily ;) and the story of course. It's well written, and I like the basis for the story, plus awesome renders. and music are definitely a bonus.

Reactions: OscarSix and Tinuss

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Good to be back. Life has started to clear up. Job secured and now can get back to satisfying my horny children (you guys) ;)
HA now I feel like I jumped the gun updating this for you :p

BTW I missed changing the version number in the config text file.

Reactions: Emma M

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the mod. It goes to an error when I try to grab Samantha's ass at the very beginning.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Good to be back. Life has started to clear up. Job secured and now can get back to satisfying my horny children (you guys) ;)
well, you satisfy your children very well :) (ok, that sounded really creepy....then again, considering what forum we are on....)

O6, any chance you can check out the mod over at Ataegina? It hasn't been updated since the latest release ;) When you have the time of course (was just a bit worried you forgot about it ;) )

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
well, you satisfy your children very well :) (ok, that sounded really creepy....then again, considering what forum we are on....)

O6, any chance you can check out the mod over at Ataegina? It hasn't been updated since the latest release ;) When you have the time of course (was just a bit worried you forgot about it ;) )
Aye, working my way back through the mods, I believe Love Season and Ataegina are next on my agenda

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is it this mod, or the game which changes my MC name from Alan to Sean in the replays.