Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Caught a small oversight in your walkthrough guide. During the Lean Left/Lean Right section, your guide correctly highlights the "Emily PAth" option, but the other option leads to an Ashley sex scene and there's no hint about that.

Reactions: OscarSix

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Took me a few replays of ep. 1 to figure out that in order to max Emily Corruption i need to "fight" her at the beginning. Think it would be better instead of marking those choices as Emily Fight and Emily Apologise to actually point out which leads to emily corruption points and which to love points just for clarity

Go figure those devs really. You fight someone - you get a bunch a nice scenes later +affection increase. Apologise to her - you get the shaft. Seriously. Its because of cr@p like that we need these nice WT mods the games are completely unplayable without

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Go figure those devs really. You fight someone - you get a bunch a nice scenes later +affection increase. Apologise to her - you get the shaft. Seriously. Its because of cr@p like that we need these nice WT mods the games are completely unplayable without
Nice guys finish last bro. Women don't want Nice. They want to be pulled by their hair, slapped on their ass, and deep down in their heart-of-hearts they know they'll never, ever be any happier than they are when they're in the middle of making a sammich.

Okay. I'm pretty obviously exaggerating but here's the kicker...not by nearly as much as you might think.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Nice guys finish last bro. Women don't want Nice. They want to be pulled by their hair, slapped on their ass, and deep down in their heart-of-hearts they know they'll never, ever be any happier than they are when they're in the middle of making a sammich.
Nice guys come last, bad guys come over a dead body? I did love to kick the dog especially when she was being a bitch, yet im a bit hesitant to assume all bitches love to be kicked. Not spekaing about actual bitches for the lack of experience (blame it on f95zone)

just messing.

Tiyako

Aug 4, 2019
This is an awsome mod! :) Makes the choices easier! More enjoyable

Last edited:

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
It's weird how well-written this is and how likeable the characters are... I mean, the MC doesn't exactly seem all that 'juvie with anger issues' though, but in all other aspects he's wonderful. Just wondering if some things are/will be mutually exclusive? Like, for now there doesn't seem to be anything really stopping you from going full perv/loverboy on everyone haha.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
There aren't too many actual choices in this update and it's fairly obvious for each what the "right" choice is. Do the perviest/ more dominant thing possible. Each time.

The non-mod walkthrough is updated to Episode 8 already and it also shows you what choices give you points and which ones dont if you still want to be sure.

All that said I do hope this mod gets updated eventually.

Not much in the way of sexy content this time around. Just nude scenes. But after the steamy bathroom scene last episode that's forgivable enough. Hehehe

Reactions: viclog1

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure when OscarSix will be able to update his mod, as he's a little behind due to RL stuff right now, so I went ahead and updated this one for him.

-

Last edited: