Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nope, it says Sean no matter what, unless it is due to I am using the update of this mod Shaddy posted.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
One other question, every other time I have had the choice to pick Emily Love or Corruption route, but when it was time to see her sweet little boobs I only had the love option despite making sure after each episode my love and corruption was max of what it could be, is that the game or mod.
Either way, glad I could see it in the replay.

Reactions: Tinuss

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
huh? :LOL: that date is correct?
Well, we will reach it in a months time or so!2021/3/26 --> 2021/2/26. We are not even in March yet... ;)

(I could not really tell if sarcasm was involved or not in your reply. Ignore this post if it was! :giggle:)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Well, we will reach it in a months time or so!2021/3/26 --> 2021/2/26. We are not even in March yet... ;)

(I could not really tell if sarcasm was involved or not in your reply. Ignore this post if it was! :giggle:)
Nope was a genuine mistake in my date :D
Corrected

Trevuh

Mar 30, 2020
i keep getting An exception has occurred every time I try and load my latest saves. It happens everytime I save then leave the game and come back. Is the mod the reason that this is happening?

Reactions: Yves69

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i keep getting An exception has occurred every time I try and load my latest saves. It happens everytime I save then leave the game and come back. Is the mod the reason that this is happening?
I personally have been using this mod for a while now and have never had issue with it. Hopefully someone else who has an idea about it will answer. I did a fresh game install when a new update dropped and just re-ran through it from start to finish with a fresh install of the mod as well.

Don't know what the issue would be off the top of my head to be honest.

Jan 23, 2022
Hoping this does get an update. Waited a year for the actual game update, which I am finally going through now. The mod for this isn't quite necessary, but it's helpful to get certain scenes without doing additional runs.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
If you cheated your stats up in the previous versions, the cheated stats carry over without the mod. With that out of the way, there are only a few actual choices in this update and having played through them all, they all lead to the same place with only mild dialogue changes. So it's really just a question of whether you want Naughty Emily or Romantic Emily. And honestly I thought the romantic one was actually steamier.

Jan 23, 2022
I had 42/10 coming into this chapter, so I certainly have the stats going forward LOVE-wise with Emily that I want. The alley-chase scene I went soft on her. I was only using the mod to unlock the scene gallery. I hate having locked scenes, even though it's content I'm not so keen on.

At the club, the PDF WT says you get +5 CP no matter you do, but that cliffhanger choice on what to do, but I wasn't given choices there, everything was just done automatically, probably because of my score with Luis?

I'm guessing the two choices in E10 are going to be stay with Luis or go with Emily, either way you're going to make someone unhappy, but I'd rather have Luis unhappy than my cute honey badger

Last edited: