Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2022-02-17: Updated Mod, 0.9

Change Log:
Updated mod_additions folder with new codebase
Updated Walkthrough to 0.9
Updated Gallery to 0.9

Download: - -

Jul 27, 2021
sure i know how to use console and i also know how to use UnRen - but that's not the same.
Not really funny to play though choices and after that console-check the flags/stats over and over again. The big advantage of mods is, that you instantly can see the outcome even in time of your choice. This makes the game feeling even better rather than being interrupted every couple of minutes for just checking out some stats and/or flags
You can always try to use:
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-5-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I cannot play any renpy game without URM now. If I play any I will use URM. As of now there are still many games which are not reflected by URM but still it is the most reliable mod, and most of all you can mess with the points if there is a point system. I have been patronised many times for requesting mods, so I gave up requesting for mods and play with this. Also, even noobs like me can use this. You don't have to know coding:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: chicho1958

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
2022-02-17: Updated Mod, 0.9

Change Log:
Updated mod_additions folder with new codebase
Updated Walkthrough to 0.9
Updated Gallery to 0.9

Download: - -
Thx buddy but it seems there are two mistakes in your mod. Atleast 2 times i land at the Exeptions screen with your MOD.

Reactions: Nova1811 and sedit

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I got the same after loading but I wonder if the game has been reworked cause I saw these in Changelog
Totally new proofreading of the entire game from EP1-EP9
.Reworked some music and added new SFX to earlier episodes
.Very minor rewirtes to some earlier episodes for better flow

or not cause Ignore takes me back to start and after I put in first and last name, it kicks me back to main menu so what worked for me is start a new game

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This isn't working for me - mod menu error - a bunch of other errors - cheats not working ( I fail the points check with Ashley prior to gaming in the living room even if I increase her stats).
New game - new install - disk formatted recently - no old saves).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Chill out for what I'm about to say but let the guy take his time with the mod even if it takes a month, when you rush someone errors tend to pop, use another mod meanwhile if you don't know what to answer just alter the points, because at end that's what you all want, if you want to go 1 path just don't give any points to the rest, if you want to bang them all just max all their points. I play many other games and rather wait but not gonna rush the guy. If you want another mod just scroll up, I've used that mod in many games but not gonna spoil what it does and doesn't overwrite any file

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
as I understand from this scene, this is not the first time samantha is raped.. right? right now, they didn’t take her, but she was raped before .. yes?

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people, i don’t understand what the problem is in this game ... i choose everything as shown in the green answers, i even went into emily’s room at night to apologize .. but it doesn’t work out that she will help me eat food when i’m in the balniche in episode 3 . .. what should I do then??

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
people, i don’t understand what the problem is in this game ... i choose everything as shown in the green answers, i even went into emily’s room at night to apologize .. but it doesn’t work out that she will help me eat food when i’m in the balniche in episode 3 . .. what should I do then??
I think you need to play the game twice - once on the love path and once on the lust.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just checking to see if there was any progress, or if there will even be an attempt, to correct the errors identified back in February. Just downloaded last week and started play from beginning and the "under the table" and "talking with Hollis" scenes are still buggy. Just getting to E4 now and nothing additional yet. But the bugs assure that we will be on a collision path with Hollis in the future.

Reactions: Nova1811

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I played a few different paths, and you need to get virtually all of the Emily love points to get her to feed you, and I don't think you can get there if you choose the initial "Ashley path" decision that gets you a little action the next morning. Download the .pdf walkthrough linked on the first page of the post so that you can see the critical decision points. Since I wanted to do both Emily max love and Emily max corruption runs, I opened the .pdf in Acrobat, did a search for "EmCP" and "EmLP" (corruption points and love points, respectively) and hilighted them so that I can just see where those critical decisions are as I begin each episode. Worked great.