Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
Totally agree.
But I for my part don't understand why the option to have an ingame-Walkthroughs isn't part of every game by now. The dev knows his game best (and also planned future twists and turns).
Not to put words in their mouths, I would imagine it'd be simply due to wanting to "keep the audience guessing" since a fair number of people have whined about VNs not having any choices. Still, having it as an optional setting would alleviate that (for those that bother to read the setting, anyway.)

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
and himself he didn't even notice that he used an OUTDATED mod for previous version.
Seems to be a trend from what I've seen, people getting their panties in a twist if the mods ain't updated within minutes of the game getting updated and/or bitching about mods breaking the game because they can't be arsed to make sure the versions match, despite it being glaringly obvious on the majority of mods with it pointed out repeatedly which gameversion the mod is for.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
People are wildin' out holy fuck. Entitlement has never been so damn high as it is now.
Have some patience. If you want to play the game as soon as it comes out, then do it without the guide. I know you want to play with the mod and so do I, but if it's to the point you can't wait a couple of weeks for modders to come back and update it and you attack the author of the mod without realizing your own damn stupidity, you can play it without the damn thing.
We have mods and devs all over this site, becoming disheartened and broken because dumbasses can't think of how their words effect people. You don't like the game? Play it or don't, leave your feedback without being an absolute utter jackass, move on and the whole world may actually benefit from your presence. I don't know how this could be a hard concept to grasp, but come on dude. It's 2022, you're better than that.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Why don´t you give the Dev a little bit time to do his great work? The game just came out after a very long waiting time.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
abandon mod?? cmon dev.. :cry:
I guess some people never read the latest comments before posting. For an adult site, there seems to be an inordinate amount of children commenting in these forums. Judging by the sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, and use of emojis... this site may need better age verification before registering as a user.

This site is great, and so are the mods. Some of its users though...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I guess some people never read the latest comments before posting. For an adult site, there seems to be an inordinate amount of children commenting in these forums. Judging by the sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, and use of emojis... this site may need better age verification before registering as a user.

This site is great, and so are the mods. Some of its users though...
Um, yeah but the problem is social media mooted your point completely, look at all the stupid things adults are saying there.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Um, yeah but the problem is social media mooted your point completely, look at all the stupid things adults are saying there.
To quote one of my favourite authors “Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots.” -Umberto Eco

Last edited:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
this mod is dead , just like koga3's mod is dead because the developer reworked the game from episode 1 to 9 and the modders don't want to put a lot more time on this mod knowing that the'll have to do it again with each new episode.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Koga3
Feb. 15, 2022:
I've stopped to maintain this Mod.

Reasons:
- With EP9 all old episodes were completely reworked, for that I would have to start from scratch again.
(I already had that with Ep6, actually don't want to do that VERY time consuming thing again)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
*SIGH

No mod anymore ....
Sorry to say this, but without mod this game isn't fun.
For me it's time to abandon. Sadly - it was a really promising project - but too many reworks just destroyed everything.
Bye - see y'all on other projects eventually

Reactions: haningn

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
*SIGH

No mod anymore ....
Sorry to say this, but without mod this game isn't fun.
For me it's time to abandon. Sadly - it was a really promising project - but too many reworks just destroyed everything.
Bye - see y'all on other projects eventually
Pretty sure you can just console command the stats, no? I'll check when I get a chance. Unless someone wants to beat me to it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Pretty sure you can just console command the stats, no? I'll check when I get a chance. Unless someone wants to beat me to it.
sure i know how to use console and i also know how to use UnRen - but that's not the same.
Not really funny to play though choices and after that console-check the flags/stats over and over again. The big advantage of mods is, that you instantly can see the outcome even in time of your choice. This makes the game feeling even better rather than being interrupted every couple of minutes for just checking out some stats and/or flags

Reactions: ecoli

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
sure i know how to use console and i also know how to use UnRen - but that's not the same.
Not really funny to play though choices and after that console-check the flags/stats over and over again. The big advantage of mods is, that you instantly can see the outcome even in time of your choice. This makes the game feeling even better rather than being interrupted every couple of minutes for just checking out some stats and/or flags
I don't see why you would need to do all that. Once you know the command for Emily Love and Emily Corruption(And Ashley, etc, etc), set them both to 100 or some other sufficiently high number and never have to worry about it again. You now only have to make the choices that you want for the story you want.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't see why you would need to do all that. Once you know the command for Emily Love and Emily Corruption(And Ashley, etc, etc), set them both to 100 or some other sufficiently high number and never have to worry about it again. You now only have to make the choices that you want for the story you want.
i don't know if that works - there are games out there which basicially break if you overdo the stats as you will lose content. Sometimes you trigger scenes which you shouldn't trigger before certain other ones, but having high stats will trigger them nevertheless early and PENG: game broken.
But i give the benefit for being no sandbox over here but a VN - so maybe it will be fine - need to try it out then i guess

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
To quote one of my favourite authors “Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots.” -Umberto Eco
TIL Umberto Eco was alive long enough to write about social media.