Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

Dajose

May 8, 2017
I also get errors all the time. IF your gonna release a mod, then make sure its working properly?
Exception errors after using cheats. And when trying to load sometimes. "Doorclose is not defined" "eww is not defined" "drawer is not defined" etc. etc.

the nerves..... to say "IF your gonna release a mod, then make sure its working properly?" wow. obviously its outdated and be happy someone has the knowledge and takes the time to even consider doing this

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I also get errors all the time. IF your gonna release a mod, then make sure its working properly?
Exception errors after using cheats. And when trying to load sometimes. "Doorclose is not defined" "eww is not defined" "drawer is not defined" etc. etc.
Obviously You are new to this site, so here is a few pointers to make yours, as everyone else, time more enjoyable:

1st. Look at OP, Original post, where the downloads are found for a game, look at version number, compare it to any Mod version number, if they do not match don't use the mod.

2nd. Mods and Walk throughs are almost ALWAYS fan made, so don't write like it's the game Dev that made them. Those who take their own time to make these, seldom see any coin for their work, treat them with respect and patience because they've earned it, do not and we might not see future mods from them again.

3rd. Not all game devs read posts on this site, this is a pirate site after all. Some do however, as the comments and bug reports flow easier in here, which can benefit a dev as it saves time to bug test and fix a product, plus the value of communicating with fans.. all this can actually bring them more supporters and more money, depends on product and dev ofc.

In all my time in here, with all the games I've played in here, I've only come across one or two game devs who ended up working closely with a game WT/Mod'er. So always assume a Mod is NOT made by, or endorsed by, the original game creator and hence might not work 100% with a game, especially if the versions don't match.

The notifications also informs of this, so read and think before lashing out.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Guys give him time to get the update for it together and then we can get it. It just came out yesterday and it takes a bit of time plus life may get in the way. Just be patient. Also thank you Joker for the help so far!
That sounds an awful lot like calm and rational discourse... So...
Welcome to the internet, you're not going to enjoy the ride, Best of Luck!

(now watch someone take this super seriously)

Reactions: Soulafein and ecoli

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Computer Says No.

• Haha
Reactions: Nova1811

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I am missing points when first chapter is completed if i follow your greenmarked choices. That can not be good? Fix?
It's not a "maximum points across the board" guide. More like "optimal points for the hottest content" guide. Just use the cheats if you want to crank points up a bit higher

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
As far as i can tell OscarSix is no longer with us, their last post on the site was Sept 5th, so unless someone else takes over this mod is done
They have been busy with other things. They have a Discord and Patreon, but they go under the name The Warehouse now

Reactions: ecoli

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
With Oscar Six out of the picture for this, could some kind soul just delete the W/T portion of the MOD and leave the cheats so we can at least adjust the points if need be?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
With Oscar Six out of the picture for this, could some kind soul just delete the W/T portion of the MOD and leave the cheats so we can at least adjust the points if need be?
If you still have Ep 8 by itself, you can cheat the stats to ridiculous levels and they will carry over

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
dang - more and more really good modders stop doing updates and quit.

It's a sad thing - but honestly i totally can understand them. The way modders are treaten over here - being forced to release/update a mod right after release of any update ....
Honestly - if I would be a modder, i guess i would drop modding too.
I mean: just read the post above where someone said "If you release a mod, you have to take care that your mod works fine" - and himself he didn't even notice that he used an OUTDATED mod for previous version.
Some people are too stupid to see how much they destroy by crying without using their brains