chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, so if anyone else runs into similar issues, here's two saves: 1-1-LT1 is for maxing the Ashley route, 2-1-LT1 is for maxing Emily. Enjoy!

NB. These saves were made using the OscarSix 's walkthrough mod, as linked on the first page in this thread. They may or may not work without the mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for this save! But how can i change the MC name? The name "Dick" is not suitable for me :D

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
All these people hoping for their favorite girl to win when its been stated countless times that emily is the only real path :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pill46

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
All these people hoping for their favorite girl to win when its been stated countless times that emily is the only real path :ROFLMAO:
Yes, but question is, which route "EmLP" , "EmCP" or a balance of both?
If it is the last option, I can see a lot of people having to restart the game "when" they find out! :oops:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really liked that game at the beginning. But for me I kinda loose interest more with every update. If it is not a game to fap it should have more story per update sorry and not just one tease after the next. And if Emily is rally the only girl in this game...why pick the most boring one?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really liked that game at the beginning. But for me I kinda loose interest more with every update. If it is not a game to fap it should have more story per update sorry and not just one tease after the next. And if Emily is rally the only girl in this game...why pick the most boring one?
what kind of the "more story" would you expect there? some emotional flash-backs from the mcs or girls past? with tears, broken hearts, bloody-broken limbs, and so on? so you can say -omg this game made me cry like a little girl..im not here to fap, i would love it if there is no sex at all...and so on.
imo, there is just enough of the story and build-ups here, not just some just-to-say things/renders, yet ones among the very top ones among similar vn-s (de luca included).
and for Emily, you are not forced to do anything with her, you can mess with other girls/women freely, and at the game end you will probably go to live your life rehabilitated, and to search for your happiness...
yet, for me, Emily is worth enough to try and win her, and live happily ever after...:love:
just with her...and with occasional visits from/to Sam and Esh:p

Eddy85

Jan 13, 2019
Just finished playing and wow .. great job .. really. Fully filled with characters .. I like the story .. I miss the word .. simply wow

Reactions: Pill46

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
I had episode 4 installed b4, and i installed the episode 7. But it seems that the game didnt update. And i have to restart....

Do this happen everytime.

Im on android BTW

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I had episode 4 installed b4, and i installed the episode 7. But it seems that the game didnt update. And i have to restart....

Do this happen everytime.

Im on android BTW
While I'm pretty sure saves should carry over between versions, I may be wrong. You could also be installing a different "fork" of the game which may have a different "identifier," so it would be using saves from a different folder.

If I remember correctly, saves on Android are in '(Internal Storage)/Android/data/'. Just look around in that folder and you'll either find halfway house or a renpy folder. Maybe both.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes