Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - Walkthrough/Gallery unlock/Cheating/Infoscreen [EP10WT] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
In android when opening cheat menu in-game .I can't close cheat menu again bcoz of cheat menu size .Anyone help plss
There is an Android port from my Mod? Or can you install my Mod in Android? Didn't know that.
(unfortunately I am not an expert for this OS).

I once tried to make a Android port myself from the complete game with my Mod. It worked in principle - but then I encountered the same problem: my menu is too big in Android. So I gave up on that...

Maybe I'll again have a look at it if I can reduce it somehow or, if that's not possible, try to make a different layout in my menu for Android so that it would have enough space.

Update Nov, 28, 2020:
I've updated my Mod (some small Mod menu changes, bug fixes). As previously mentioned, I also tried to make a menu for Android. Here a first download link for the test version. So far this worked on my mobile phone.

Download game complete (slightly) compressed
with integrated Mod V2-EP7b for Android (test version, 648MB):

Two ingame screenshots from my mobile phone:

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
There is an Android port from my Mod? Or can you install my Mod in Android? Didn't know that.
(unfortunately I am not an expert for this OS).

I once tried to make a Android port myself from the complete game with my Mod. It worked in principle - but then I encountered the same problem: my menu is too big in Android. So I gave up on that...

Maybe I'll again have a look at it if I can reduce it somehow or, if that's not possible, try to make a different layout in my menu for Android so that it would have enough space.

Update Nov, 28, 2020:
I've updated my Mod (some small Mod menu changes, bug fixes). As previously mentioned, I also tried to make a menu for Android. Here a first download link for the test version. So far this worked on my mobile phone.

Download game complete (slightly) compressed
with integrated Mod V2-EP7b for Android (test version, 648MB):

Two ingame screenshots from my mobile phone:
And yes I have tried your mods and walkthroughs on android as well .just put the walkthrough file in android/data/game name/files/game(created this folder) and mods work great bro

Reactions: KoGa3

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
what is the hotkey for the menu?
When using the mods of koga3 there should actually be a symbol/textbutton at the top. Did you load an old save without his mod? According to his instructions you have to start a new game with his mod!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
what is the hotkey for the menu?
Yes, as already answered by J.R. , unfortunately you have to start a new game to get the mod menu to appear. Since I am quite "manipulating" the game, it is recommended to do that anyway.

But I'm actually trying to create a way to show my menu for saves without my Mod, too. Maybe I can include this in the next Mod update or release a patch for it.

Reactions: D3ssel

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yes, as already answered by J.R. , unfortunately you have to start a new game to get the mod menu to appear. Since I am quite "manipulating" the game, it is recommended to do that anyway.

But I'm actually trying to create a way to show my menu for saves without my Mod, too. Maybe I can include this in the next Mod update or release a patch for it.
As OscarSix is on something of a break right now, it falls on you alone for the all important in-game WT MOD. Thanks in advance and don't forget to add the above you were thinking off. (y)

Reactions: D3ssel

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As OscarSix is on something of a break right now, it falls on you alone for the all important in-game WT MOD. Thanks in advance and don't forget to add the above you were thinking off. (y)
Yes, of course I will do that. But: it will take some time. I'm pretty much covered with work the next few days, unfortunately. And the updates from Halfway House are usually quite huge. So I can't say when I'll be able to finish it, but it will probably take until the weekend. But let's see. By the way, I have already included the planned revision with the last Mod patch V2-EP7c.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yes, of course I will do that. But: it will take some time. I'm pretty much covered with work the next few days, unfortunately. And the updates from Halfway House are usually quite huge. So I can't say when I'll be able to finish it, but it will probably take until the weekend. But let's see. By the way, I have already included the planned revision with the last Mod patch V2-EP7c.
Glad the revision has already been added to the mod, at least that's one less thing for you to do! ;) Take your time and update this whenever you can. Thanks again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Glad the revision has already been added to the mod, at least that's one less thing for you to do! ;) Take your time and update this whenever you can. Thanks again.
S'il vous plaît, mis à jour pour: Halfway House [Ep.8]!
Merci d'avance...
Short note: I've made a Mod patch for the new game version Ep.8. With it you can use my Mod V2-EP7b for this new game version, too. So far I've done the walkthrough and the cheating for Ep.8. The music and audio switches back to the original ones at the beginning of it. The download link is already on my Mod main page.

With this game update, the older chapters have been text-corrected quite a bit. Since I also use the same game script files for my mod, I had to completely rework my mod again for this update...so now unfortunately there is also a small "chance" that I made some "little trouble/bugs" in the process - hopefully there aren't too many of them in there.

I'll do the complete Mod update for Ep.8 with my music and sounds as already told probably in the next days / KoGa3

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
get this when i try and run the game with both ep7b and walkthrough mod for ep8 help plz
It seems you have my Mod installed twice. One is in the game folder, the other in the game/script (which is correct). There must only be one installed!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
what do u mean as i downloaded the game b4 the mod was updated
According to your traceback.txt there is my Mod file "KoGa3Audio.rpy" and the compiled ""KoGa3Audio.rpyc" in different folders, but both should only be in the folder "/game/scripts":
2021-02-25 21_04_50-_new 3 - Notepad++.jpg
Delete all *.rpy and *.rpyc files in the /game folder and install the new patch again (copy the files into the /game/scripts folder!)

Reactions: scotsman2020

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
KoGa3 Thanks for the work on the update patch, it's appreciated!

When you do the full version, any chance you can add a Gallery unlock? I'd prefer to use just one mod (yours!) rather than try and combine 2 of them.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Why not put these on Mega? I use Tor browser and all your links do not like it. No reason to have to jump through hoops to see if your work, works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote