Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - Walkthrough/Gallery unlock/Cheating/Infoscreen [EP11aWT] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pitao

May 18, 2023
Aww crap, then if the mod gets dropped you need to start a new save.
No don't worry Havik79, old saves work fine for me, at least the ones on the end of each episode as usually does for me in KoGa3 or Sancho mods and that is why both are on my favorite mods, they usually avoid to overwrite essential core code what many times makes the modded saves work in an unmodded game.

Edit: Tried saves I had on choices and they also work so don't worry much, all modded saves I tried worked fine.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note: Since I want to update at least my port I need most of my basic Mod features (the enhancements) anyway. I therefore decided to try/make a full update, even some Mod features are now maybe redundant with the game. I'm already quite progressed, if nothing serious comes up in the Mod testing it hopefully should be finished soon.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Short note: Since I want to update at least my port I need most of my basic Mod features (the enhancements) anyway. I therefore decided to try/make a full update, even some Mod features are now maybe redundant with the game. I'm already quite progressed, if nothing serious comes up in the Mod testing it hopefully should be finished soon.
Yeah for what I noticed in the new version of the game I still would use your full mod even the WT feature, I tried some saves on options (yeah those saves also work btw) with the hint system on and didn't notice any hint at all (before chose an option) and the added information on the choices is one of the things I like to use multi mods specially yours and Sancho ones.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Hi KoGa3,

Thank you for the excellent mod, I love it! On startup I noticed some Python warnings that do not affect functionality but I thought I'll still forward them to you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There is a little problem with mod installed for all AZ character text
View attachment 3760667

With Mod
View attachment 3760668

Original
View attachment 3760670

Great work as usual , Thanks ;)
Thanks, I'll change/fix that in the next update
Hi KoGa3,

Thank you for the excellent mod, I love it! On startup I noticed some Python warnings that do not affect functionality but I thought I'll still forward them to you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I somehow don't get those Python issues/warnings on my side. But I'll change that code from "is" to "==" next time.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't get any problems, mind you it is a new save, but I did noticed the whatever it is called, with quick load save ect is on the top of the screen, but not a big deal.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't get any problems, mind you it is a new save, but I did noticed the whatever it is called, with quick load save ect is on the top of the screen, but not a big deal.
You probably mean the quick menu. Yes, in this game it's on top. That is intentional, the game developer is using this menu in that way.

Reactions: Havik79

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Could be a repack thing, since compressed repackers often have a habit of changing the Renpy version to a different one from the official release.
The warnings are not visible ingame but only in the log.txt that is created by Ren'Py beside the .exe/.sh starter. You should find the SyntaxWarning's in there on your end as well.

Oct 27, 2022
i never used a mod its working like crack in game ? once i 've decompressed the archive, i put in the game directory & run the game ? if someone could confirm or inform please, thanks guys

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
i never used a mod its working like crack in game ? once i 've decompressed the archive, i put in the game directory & run the game ? if someone could confirm or inform please, thanks guys
Yes kind of a "crack" in the game, there is various types of mod(ify)s to a game, I use them mostly to guide my playthrough so I use the least time in a game while enjoying most the content I can (that I enjoy). There are WT (walkthrough) mods that give you hints and information on the game choices or that even able you to chose more than 1 choice so you watch more than 1 outcome (also a cheat mod itself when does that), there are gallery mods that unlock the video/image galleries or even add a gallery when the game itself doesn't have one. There are cheat mods where you can modify the stats ingame or variables, there are mods that add useful game settings and then there is multi mods that do 2 or more of those options like this one and the ones KoGa3 usually make. There is also audio mods that add additional music (KoGa3 also does that in some mods) or enhancement video mods that raise the quality of renders/animations. So basically something that modify the original version of the game to enhance your playing experience. There are plenty of different kind of mods, there are even universal mods but I avoid those usually, prefer use "Author" mods made exclusively for a game like this one.

Yes they usually add files or replace files in the game folder of the game but always better to read the installation information/tips of any mod you will use. Try always to read the features that a mod adds, in this case you can see all this information on the OP in the spoilers.

Edit: My favorites usually are mods like KoGa3 does. Multi mods, they are very flexible usually and it is always up to you what features you want to turn on or off. They are a must for me in any AVN.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote