Overview:
Walkthrough mod​

Game/Creator: Az F95Zone

Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Episode 6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

mod.png

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Gonna try this anyway, so not sure why I'm asking lol. But does this work with Episode 6 v3? Or was this made for the first version of episode 6? :unsure:

EDIT:

Well I just tried it on episode 6 v3 and it doesn't tell me what any choices I make do, so I'm going to assume it's not updated for the newest version. Can't wait until it is though! Thanks for your work!

EDIT 2:

Ok, I take that back, it is working for some choices. But in the regular walkthrough they mention choices that change points and they're not all reflected in this walkthrough mod. Like the last choice I made made Luis trust me more, but it didn't say anything about that in game. But the next choice increased Samantha's corruption, and it did mention that.

Last edited:

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Gonna try this anyway, so not sure why I'm asking lol. But does this work with Episode 6 v3? Or was this made for the first version of episode 6? :unsure:

EDIT:

Well I just tried it on episode 6 v3 and it doesn't tell me what any choices I make do, so I'm going to assume it's not updated for the newest version. Can't wait until it is though! Thanks for your work!

EDIT 2:

Ok, I take that back, it is working for some choices. But in the regular walkthrough they mention choices that change points and they're not all reflected in this walkthrough mod. Like the last choice I made made Luis trust me more, but it didn't say anything about that in game. But the next choice increased Samantha's corruption, and it did mention that.

Yes now that the EP6v3 is out I need to check the game script to update the mod, I will do that as soon I have the time.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yes now that the EP6v3 is out I need to check the game script to update the mod, I will do that as soon I have the time.
Well, I wasn't trying to say I wasn't appreciative or anything lol. This is still way better than having to look at the walkthrough constantly. Thanks for doing what you do! :love:

EDIT: So, I restarted the game with your mod and it seems like the missing choices are MOSTLY working now. Still a couple missing but it's much better :)

Last edited: