Unity - Completed - Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

brumuchu

fantastic game, completely what I'm looking for:
    - good pacing, gradually becoming perverted
    - no touching from strangers
    - very wholesome art style (and well drawn)
    - NO MINIGAMES (! important)

all in all I wish most games were this high quality.

Cons:
    - the movement is a bit awkward
    - forced to play with keyboard
  2. 5.00 star(s)

L3uzi

excellent game, character corruption in a very well developed way, easy to understand and good to follow the story, it stands out from the others for being an excellent game, the only thing I have to complain about is that the game doesn't let you do "everything" ", even so it remains an exceptionally great game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Hana Exposure! is a completely exhibitionism focused game centered around your typical naive girl who just likes the feel of the wind on her skin.

It does a lot of things well. I appreciate an exposure game that doesn't segue directly into non-con, rape and urination (god fucking damn it Japan). Hana has none of any of those, though the complete lack of consensual sex is disappointing. It doesn't break any massively new ground, but hits a lot of the genre standard high points.

The characters are fairly interesting, even if the story is pretty phoned in. Despite the delightful deviation from the typical Japanese exposure game, the characters are extremely anime in both art style and personality. The art itself isn't phenomenal, but doesn't detract from the game.

The downside is the game is rather repetitive. There's a handful of locations for Hana to strip down to admiring glances, she hits a new corruption tier and then does those things again, though slightly lewder. I feel like there was a corruption tier too many as I was unfortunately bored with the formula just before the game ended. Plenty of bonus points for actually ending a damn game though regardless.

Overall, Hana Exposure! is a decent enough offering, but hardly genre defining or revolutionary. It might be worth an afternoon if you're looking for a consensual exhibitionism game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

player1355

awesome game.
    Incredible game, very good design, I hope to see more games like this, my criticism is that there is a lot of screen loading at all times, which makes things a little slow, but in any case, I thought the game was really cool and the art, I think it was perhaps lacking more types of fetishes and sexual things
  5. 3.00 star(s)

McFuckyy96

This game was more fun than I expected, the dialogue is quite decent and the art is pretty serviceable. Though the reason I gave this 3 stars are as follows, the game can be completed in around 3 hours, and you never see Mei (red head girl) naked. At the end game it felt pretty flat and they were reusing pics from previous scenes a lot. Also there are no animations only still images for scenes. To top it off the dev wants $17 for this, I'm sorry but this game is not worth $17, maybe $5 is more fair, then again there are a lot of free games that have animations and more content than this one, its a cool game but can't help but feel like its lacking a lot. I still enjoyed it though.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

00snak

TL;DR
    Very good game, A-tier. Took me about 4 hours to complete and got all the scenes (it's essentially a kinetic VN in Unity). I would highly recommend if you are a fan of exhibitionism, but if you prefer more hardcore content, then I wouldnt recommend this game.

Pros:
    -very nice graphics and CG
    -very polished and smooth
    -really nice variety of outfits
    -very nice bukkake scenes

Cons:
    -walking is too slow
    -text/scenes are not skippable
    -not all scenes are included in gallery
    -some CG repeated

Full review:

I really like the progression of Hana from a pure girl to a cum-loving virgin slut at the end. It definitely felt like a more realistic transition from naive to slutty compared to a lot of games. The 'story' for this game is pretty basic and simple and it doesn't really add much to the game, i guess it's just an excuse to keep Hana in the town for a while.

The character art in this game is great, the graphics are super clean and the CGs are really nice. One thing i did see often was that Hana always has a blushed face which can sometimes be a bit unattractive, it's like she's permanently a tomato. Even with this though, the art is still really nice. The scenes are of course also great, maintaining the high quality art. I love the variety of outfits that Hana gets to wear for each job, it's really, really hot. It's also very easy to obtain all the scenes because the game is extremely linear - it's essentially a kinetic VN except you can walk around the town in between scenes. One issue with the scenes is that the text is not skippable. This is normally fine as I do like to read the dialogue, but it became an issue near the end of the game when you need to have enough money (2000 silver) to progress to the ending. I had 1600 so I had to repeat some of the scenes which I already saw to get the last bit of money. This was quite annoying as the scenes weren't skippable and I was just spamming 'E' to progress through the text as it's not skippable either and I had already seen the scenes. Another small issue is that some of the scenes aren't in the gallery (or the 'Memories' tab), and I'm talking about the ones in Mei's shop where Hana tries on the new clothes for the first time. I love seeing her reaction to the outfits and I wish it was in the gallery, especially since you can't save in this game without going to bed. Another issue is that a lot of the CG is repeated but with different outfits. This doesn't bother me too much, it's only at the end where the final scenes are basically just repeats of the previous scene but with Mei in it, it doesn't really add much. I wish Mei ate some of the cum at least. However, the only one which I would say was a good change is the bar scene where instead of just another typical bukkake, Hana actually drinks a glass of cum which is super fucking hot.

The gameplay itself is pretty non existent, it's jsut walking around the town between the scenes. I don't mind this too much, it does make sense, but from a gameplay perspective it is a bit boring. I think the town size is pretty good, so I wouldnt' say making it smaller would fix it, but I think that the walking speed should definitely be faster, or at least adjustable, this way, the game is more fun for me.

In terms of the lewdity, I woudl say the cum drinking and bukkake is the most depraved. I'm really glad the game did progress further than just men staring at Hana to actually being able to masturbate and cum on Hana. Whilst I still enjoyed the game when it was just her showing off her outfits and everyone staring at her, having the bukkake definitely brought the game up another level.

Overall, a very well-polished game with very nice art and graphics and a brilliant progression from naivety to sluttiness (whilst maintaining virginity!) For exhibitionism fans, I would highly highly recommend. For people who dont care for exhibitionism, I would still recommend. For those who want more hardcore content, I wouldn't recommend.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

NullKilla

Good Female Exhibitionism game, kinda repetitive though and I wish Mei was nude once but that isn't in the game. Honestly would be a 3 if I didn't use cheat engine to fast forward and a key clicker to speed through repetitive dialogue. Worth a play, and hoping the devs next game is with more QoL features like sprint and skip functionality.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

boobmanlord

Game Version: 1.04
    Time to complete: A few hours. If you read everything? Too long.

Most exhibitionism in games is tied to corruption. Here, it's lighthearted fun. Hana (blue hair) is encouraged by Mei (red hair) to indulge in these new feelings of being stared at by men. Flimsy (the developer) has crafted an enjoyable world with sweet characters.

The art is very cute though there's some reused CG especially at the end. This isn't a big issue since the style is adorable. Scenes are divided by walking portions. You'll walk from place to place. It's not bad but it's not fun. The biggest offender is the padding...

There's 51 location scenes, 6 level up scenes, and about 10 miscellaneous scenes. All of them have text that repeats but said in a different way. There's a padding problem. I don't need 9 text boxes telling me how embarrassed she feels wearing a short dress. Hana's "lewd level" is represented by 7 flower petals. By petal #3 I was skipping some text but latching onto keywords. By petal #6 I was skipping most text just to view the CG. I understand the story and it's a great one but it's bogged down by the padding.

This game is praised because it does one thing and does it perfectly: exhibitionism. If you enjoy exhibitionism then this is a must play.

+ art is adorable
    + characters are fun
    + scene variety is great (bathhouse work is my favorite)
    + dev sticking to the theme and not cramming 20 other kinks in is nice

+/- walking scene to scene isn't fun

- too much text padding, otherwise easy 5 stars
    - reused CG but not a big issue
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Dangansuke

Cute game. Not very long. The ending's really bad with all the CGs repeating themselves. Same problem with the different storylines not having a proper ending.
    I'd say it's a pretty good game overall. Worth playing for the concept.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

bk5577

Game has no sex which is a bit disappointing but cute mc and good art. Despite not liking the art in the previews it works really well in the scenes. There are some tiny annoying gameplay things like walking places taking longer than I would like. Overall well worth playing.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

.Nemo.

Explaining in one word. EXCELENT. I can tell you that this is one of the best if not THE BEST exhibitionism game on this website (or anywhere) period.

I remember this game from a few years back, then being marked as abandoned for some time, but I still kept an eye on it in hopes it returns, and dear God Emperor did it return with a full on blast of the Imperium itself.

Now, firstly, let me explain. EXHIBITONISM IS NOT OUTDOORS SEX. Anyone who thinks that's what that is, is not a man of culture of this genre.
    Exhibitionism is a person exposing themselves in private/public and doing lewd things that don't require sex involvement. I'm sad that almost every game in this website tags themselves as Exhibitionism games just because they have outdoor sex or have 1 scene where the girl ends up naked outside somehow and that's it.
    No, perfectly done exhibitionism is what this game did. You start slowly, with something simple. Wear skimpier clothes. Maybe show of your underwear for a quick second and then you go slowly up to running around naked or exposing yourself in front of other people.
    Which, in my mind, I think this game may or may not include "Corruption", since generally the character is innocent but then she later on starts to enjoy the lewd stuff, but idk.

Art 5/5

The art is done extremely well in this game, loved it. It had the same quality throughout the entire game. The dev made sure every single detail of the art is done extremely well, and for that, props to you.

Gameplay 4/5

The game is done in Unity. It works like a sandbox plus a VN. Sandbox version is you go around in a 3D environment to get to the events. VN side are the events itself.
    Reason I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 is because I don't enjoy the Sandbox parts of games generally, so having to go back and fort to do events and then go back to the Inn to sleep so you can move on to the next day and repeat that all throughout the game is not my cup of tea :coffee:.
    However, I can't complain too much, the map is small, there's about 5-6 places you really need to go to get the events. But I wish there was like a movement speed up or a teleport function. (But hey, that's just me being picky).

Now regarding the VN part, generally everything is the same as any other VN novel, but there is no skip button(which later becomes a hassle when you have to grind a little bit of money to finish the game and you have to repeat the same events you've already seen) so big no no on that.
    Everything else, OK. (y)

Story 5/5

Can't lie, there is a story here. I liked it, got invested in to it, left a lot to be explained (which I do not mind), I wanted to know about what is happening with the Big City, what kind of place it is. Everyone keeps talking about it but you know nothing of how it looks or where it is, etc.
    The small little town, where the story is based in, is interesting as well, interesting characters and so on.

IN GENERAL. The story is light hearted, which for games that include exhibitionism, almost always have rape, which is a no no.
    I enjoyed it, I smiled throughout the game, I loved it and I knew I could relax and simply enjoy the game and not worry about being traumatized.(Spoiler: There are bits of the game where there are some dark experiences in the past of our characters and you can see how she does have some PTSD of a certain event. No, it's not rape.)

Characters 5/5

Loved them. Mei my wing girl, love u and ur mysterious ways :love:
    Like I said above, I wish to learn more on how she does some things and who she really is. But hey, it is what it is.
    People of this town are nice and understanding, even drunks. Love them.
    Nurse, she's nice. Sebas, I fuck with you bro. Bartender, Inn keeper, Master builder, you guys cool in my book.
    Bath owner... :sleep:

And finally, our one and only, fav girl of the game, Hana. THICC GURL. Extremely well done character, I love it that she's retaining her sanity somewhat and not going full on cock hungry ooga booga give dick yes. (Spoiler: Although extremely sad that there was no foreplay at least, HJ, BJ, FJ, TJ, Grinding, etc. Let alone the penetration part, but hey, it is what it is. :cry:)
    So props to the Dev for thinking on their personalities and making them unique.

ALL IN ALL. 5/5. Loved the game. So sad it ended. But I did get around 10-20 hours in the game, more or less. Wasn't counting really. Too focused on our sexy girl Hana. ;)
    I honestly wish the Dev will continue making games like this and honestly, I do hope that in the next one, they could add some Foreplay or some sex stuff. (That's my wish. :giggle:)

Props to you FlimsyDev(honestly, Flimsy are people who start and don't complete their games, might want to rethink the name ;)) and I wish you great things and much luck in the future. (Hazza!)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Guru142

Very very good. Hope you buy the game!! Because Flimsy really need it! For the first project the game turned out to be a bomb. Game is very funny and active. Hana's really cute.
    Until 2024 maybe drop new game(demo). Turn on waiting mode =)
  13. 2.00 star(s)

lemaro

Unfortunately, despite a promising start, the game came crashing at the end, due to the underwhelming content, low quality and poor writing on how it finished. Real shame as the creative direction took a complete 360.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

liebunny

Great first effort, but I agree with some of the criticisms presented by others.. the basic gameplay loop is solid here, but it will leave a lot of players wanting more.

+ Slow corruption, a variety of activities, cute MC, and steady progression/rewards throughout.
    + The town itself is a nice setting with fun characters.

- The art is a bit simplistic, although it conveys what it needs to.
    - Despite the game having a sandbox feel, progression is pretty straightforward... you do 7-8 activities, this raises her corruption, and then you do the same activities again in a progressively more-lewd fashion. This gets predictable and repetitive, sadly. There were lots of opportunities to have more-complicated quests and activities in the town, but this isn't explored at all, to the point where the explorable town just feels wasted and things could've just been done as a RenPy novel.
    - There's a bit of pointless grinding at the end since you're supposed to be earning money, but you won't actually make the amount you're supposed to unless you repeat activities/scenes. Which are unskippable.
    - The dialogue is very repetitive, with the same phrases being stated over and over... I'm pretty sure if the game's text were dumped to a wordcloud it would just have a few giant words like "lewd" and "embarrassing" and little else. It could be an English translation issue, but some better localization would've been nice.
    - There's a max corruption level that will leave many players wanting more. For story reason Hana never actually touches any guys. There's no scenes with any of the other female characters.
    - There's some broader worldbuilding that doesn't really have much payoff in the game, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be part of a broader series or some anime world that I haven't seen before.

This all adds up to saying that the game has a solid foundation and a competent core loop (open-world sandbox exploration, slow corruption, good characters), but it really utilizes this setup in a minimalistic fashion. It probably would've saved the Dev a lot of effort to have made the game in RPGMaker or RenPy.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ryuumishou

Absolute masterpiece.

If you play eroges often when somebody says "exhibitionist game" you think of rape, the main female character crying and getting molested, or things like that. This game does everything differently, instead of being forced, the main female character does lewd acts because it makes men happy, and she exposes her body to men because she loves making people happy.

This is one of the most wholesome experiences and made me realize how perfect Hana is, when you think of "a truly good person" you usually think of those people who pretend to be nice so they are liked, it is rare nowadays to find somebody who is actually a nice person being, caring about other. Hana is one of the nicest examples of a human being, you do not fap while playing this, the game jerks you off itself with its wholesomeness. Instead of having post-nut clarity after finishing this game, you end up with post-nut happiness. 10/10 masterpiece
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Dogmeow

I think the sentiment that sums this game up is: "That's it?"

1/5 stars

Pros:
    Cute art
    Exhibitionism scenes as advertised
    Endearing protag
    Incredible potential

Cons:
    A Unity game that takes the worst from RenPy VN's and RPGM's.
    The gameplay is abysmal. You're on a track with no deviation, choice, or freedom, just like a VN.
    The camera is laughable. There's one direction, and half the time you're walking into the camera blindly. (Redeemed I guess by how minuscule the game is)

The entire game is a forced slow burn "corruption" VN that has no flavor to it as nothing ends up happening.

There's no skip key, if they could have taken one good thing from the RPGM/RenPy style they chose, it's the hold CTRL to skip feature.

Arbitrary loading screens that just waste more time to show off some uwu outline of the MC/Antag. (They go faster with CE)

There's no R, no sandbox, no customization, no anything that an exhibitionism game needs; this is just an exhibitionist short novel.

Mei is such a cockblock that I'd say she's the antagonist of the "game". Besides supplying clothing to the MC, all she does is get in the way of the any potentially good scenes. (Gotta keep it vanilla and bland!)

Earning money has no purpose, the entire premise to the game is undermined by the tracks you're forced on.

You rely on getting through the day/spending 50coin to sleep to save. The game has no save slots to quickly view your favorite scenes, nor does it have the feature to save on the fly.

TL;DR. If you're into handholding and empty vanilla content, then this is the game for you. Otherwise skip it. Definitely overrated
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Sangoku25

A successful game, it was really a lot of fun to play.
    I like the sex scenes but I guess it was never planned to have anything like that in it. But everything really worked out for what it wanted to be^^
    I'm curious whether another part will come out at some point later, perhaps with more ^^
  18. 5.00 star(s)

sircabaggethefresh

It is refreshing to see how simple a story can generate so much buildup without eventually degenerating into a fuckfest of sorts. It is nice to finally see a game in which the female protagonist can be completely free without having to suffer rape and abuses of every sort, here and there.
    Apart from that, the art is good, there's no tedious gameplay to deal with and it's overall engaging. Simply put, this game is a breath of fresh air and, at least, worth a try.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Lanaya322

This game is everything I've searched for! Hana's exposures are accidental at first, but then she gradually discovers her exhibitionist desires, and I think it's beautiful. There are some similar elements to a corruption game so if you're into that definitely try this game. I love how at first Hana's embarrassed from accidental exposure, later does it on purpose, and lets bystanders feist their eyes that's so hot! Hope the dev makes another game like this I'd buy it in a blink of an eye.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

rossmckvay

I have a lot of positive things to say about this game and only one negative. You are a great writer. Your characters are believable. They talk like real people. Hana is cute without being over the top. Mei is a hilarious ball of mischief. Having a female character corrupting the main character is funny and refreshing. I'm a huge fan of how the men are super polite, but also horny as shit. Men actually respecting boundaries is a welcome change. Hana may be naive but she remains the main character. No one is forcing her to do anything or being too pushy. well...maybe Mei :D But it comes off like she just sees the budding exhabitionist waiting to come out and wants to help Hana see it too. She sticks up for her when things go too far. The art style fits really well. Simple overall but detailed for the important bits. It really helps me get sucked into the game. Navigating around I didn't get lost or confused once. I could work out what I needed to do, and being curious about how the next shift at the bar or the inn was going to turn out kept me engaged.That's rare for me and a sign of good game design.

Okay, here comes the negative thing, Make of it what you will. Y'all need some synonyms for "embarrasing". There's so many other ways to say it. "This is awkward", "I feel so self conscious", "my cheeks are burning". "I wish the ground would swallow me right now. Words lose power with repetition and not everything that's happening to her is equally embarrasing. Some things are mortifying or humiliating. Some things are just *face palm*. It's a super common in this genre of writing though, you really are great at it over all. To be honest I wish I could write dialogue half as well as you. Big fan of the humour too. One more idea if you want to minimize how often you reach for the thesaurus though - most of the time it's actually better to show rather than tell. You've done a great job of making Hana look approrpiately embarrassed. She doesn't understand her own body yet, so some guy staring at her butt is clearly going to make her embarrassed. Trust that your players are gonna work out through context she's embarrassed from the way she's acting and how nervous she is.

Can't wait to see where you take the story next. I'll be watching for the next update!