zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
So, save folder is supposedly on Appdata/LocalLow, but there's only a notepad file there and if you paste the demo file on the full release folder it doesn't work.

Is there any other folder where the save files are located?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Full save.

After extracting click on the reg file and click yes to add the value to registry.

The game progress is saved using registry.
Any way to do that with my own save?

I don't wanna start with a full save, I want to pick up from where I stopped on the demo.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Does this game have a virus?I'm so bewildered
Some people are getting viruses detected, but Virus Total isn't finding anything.
I believe it's a false positive.

I have not checked the entire game and all its files, and I won't do it either since it's a bunch of work, and to pit it simply cba.

Is there a chance that this game contains a virus: Of course, but that's with everything you download.
Do I believe this game has a virus: No.
Do I know that this game has a virus: No.
Do I have any proof: No concrete proof other than Virus Total says it's clear.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You know how to unlock these two? i maxed out all 3 girls in every possible way (i think... Reliability and sex stats) but it doesnt unlock
tes.PNG
1678451587696.png

eyeNoas

Dec 23, 2019

I don't wanna start with a full save, I want to pick up from where I stopped on the demo.
you can copy on registry editor HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SupaShinKen\Handyman Legend Demo, click folder Handyman Legend demo and then "File --> Export --> You can place where you want --> open with notepad -->Find word HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SupaShinKen\Handyman Legend Demo and delete word Demo" and done. is all thanks to
Full save.

After extracting click on the reg file and click yes to add the value to registry.

The game progress is saved using registry.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018

Open Regedit.exe
Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SupaShinKen\
Rename "Handyman Legend Demo", to "Handyman Legend".
Done.

FYI
If you haven't opened the final game, there should just be the folder "Handyman Legend Demo". But if you've opened the final version, there's already a folder for Handyman Legend. In my case i didn't play any of the final version, nothing to save so just deleted that folder and renamed the demo.

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
First game I have tried to download from here that got treated as a virus by my computer. Might be a easy fix on my end, but something to think about.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes