• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 7, 2018
Full Save Script from @Gnetix
  1. Yes this does look scary but it will edit the save for Handyman Legend to give you all events.
  2. https://f95zone.to/threads/handyman-legend-final-supashinken-studio.150288/post-10266064
  3. Extract
  4. Click and Accept
  5. Done you now have a save with everything unlocked

How to access Secret Shop
  1. Talk to the bartender until he tells you about the shop (visit him twice a day [Night and Midnight] for a few days)
  2. You need the shop as it gives you access to the FALLEN state of the women and a lot of quality of life improvements
How to Unlock the "Fallen" Icon
  1. The Student - To access her FALLEN state you need to see her posts in the SNS (you get this through the secret shop) [the SNS is in your phone and it's an easy way to pass time]
  2. The Fiance - Hang out at the park until her BF tells you about her; plant the camera that you buy from the Secret Shop; use the camera in your home and wait till you get blackmail material
  3. The Wife (MILF) - Hang out at the bar until you meet her husband; buy the love potion from the Shop and then hang out at the bar until you get to bribe the bartender; then, hang out again until you see the husband with another woman

Achievement Guide
  • I rate you one out of five – Go to the Bar with no money or don't buy a drink.
  • Heavily drinking – Drink 10 nights without rest.
  • Dick Tok Fever - Once you have the Secret Shop buy SNS use it a few times till you find nudes. (The secret store will appear after the alcohol marathon in the bar... in a row).
  • I see you~ – Buy the Camera and set it up for each lady.
  • Is this the power of the stunt double?? - buy the Worker replacement in the secret store.
  • Illusion of Innocence – Gain the maximum level of arousal with a student
  • Hungry Beast – Gain the maximum level of arousal with a lady in sexy glasses
  • Be my waifu! – Gain the maximum level of arousal with the MILF
  • The secret of popularity – Scrolling through the community news feed, you will stumble upon a couple of spicy photos. Like all the photos and visit the student, you can click on the things you saw in the photos (Buddy, Mirror, etc) the you will get the option to confront her.
  • Boundless Desire – Looking into the camera, What the Glasses ladys spy camera catch her playing with toys then confront her when you next repair something in her house. (you will see a new button)
  • Broken Vow – When visiting the house, Click the family photos together on every wall. Then visit the bartender who will help (Bribe) you get photos of the husband you can use.
  • I’m so rich – buy all the improvements in the store.
  • Sophisticated Customer – buy all the upgrades in the secret shop.
  • Now that’s a free show! – you will have to walk in the park at night until you meet the Exhibitionist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hdbrublsl

Sep 21, 2021
Man I don't even know how to do these steps. Can someone do a little tutorial? I know I'm dumb lol.
this doesn't work, you can find your save file in Registry Editor "Find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SupaShinKen\Handyman Legend --> Export" Done.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
98% completed. But I'm stuck on this one last event. Does anyone know what that is or how to get it?

eyeNoas

Dec 23, 2019
Man I don't even know how to do these steps. Can someone do a little tutorial? I know I'm dumb lol.
Open your registry editor
Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SupaShinKen\Handyman Legend and click export, The game progress is saved using registry. soo you cant export your save file
Membantu.jpg

Reactions: Hdbrublsl

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
Bought this game on steam to support the dev. love the overall art styles and game play. Seems like a real gem. Hopefully the dev checks out the discussions cause the game really could use more women. The same sex positions with all the ladies seems a bit mundane would've loved a bit of variety there, noticed the different reactions all women had that could've been capitalised on. Other than that would love to see more

Reactions: ARCHoNE

kalmello

Dec 4, 2020
1679010386527.png
does anyone know if this suppose to unlocked or not. coz i got 98% Collection Rate and i unlocked everything beside these

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Bought this game on steam to support the dev. love the overall art styles and game play. Seems like a real gem. Hopefully the dev checks out the discussions cause the game really could use more women. The same sex positions with all the ladies seems a bit mundane would've loved a bit of variety there, noticed the different reactions all women had that could've been capitalised on. Other than that would love to see more
could you share the updated files please ? thank you

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes