VN - Ren'Py - Hanna Futile Resistance [Ep.5] [X3rr4]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Scipio Publio 9

A lot of potential on this one...

Love the MC (beatifull curves..and that hair :p:p:p)...Awesome renders, with good details…very good story so far..it´s hot and tease enough..

I love all the different paths that this game can take..full of possibilities..

If you are one of the clickers..that only see the pics..even then..you are in for a treat..

Can’t wait for the next update..

Ps: if I were the boyfriend..probably would lose my job..hehe:LOL:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kentyrr

Definitely give this one a go!

X3rr4's renders are great and the story is really intriguing. You can tell the author has put some time and effort into this, paying attention to detail, adding a small mini game, and definitely doesn't skimp on the naughty stuff!
    Love where this one is going!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

somethingdark128

A great start to what is sure to be a wild and interesting tale! This story is not all cotton candy and rainbows, and will take you down some dark and gritty moments in Hanna's not so everyday life. Choices will have consequences, but you will not have godlike control, and neither does Hanna.

Jump in and get a feel for the concrete jungle with Hanna as she juggles danger, lust, love, and sorts of mischief.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Saruh Games

What can I say? I'm a fan already!

The story is engaging, fun, exciting, and easy to follow, it makes you wish that the game never ends, and I'm already excited to see more of Hanna!

The renders are super! I'm a fan of X3rr4's work for a while now, but the game renders and animations are beautiful, and the sex scene really arousing!

Hanna, Mimi, and the other girls are really hot, but I have to say the Suri and that sexy ink made her my second favorite!

It was a really good beginning, and I really want to see what's next, keep up the excellent work @X3rr4 !!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CulayTL

A good and strong start, a well-done story, emotions, fun, tease, sex, mini-games.

The renders.. as expected from X3rr4, hot and sexy! Beautifull girls, good light, attention on details, few small errors here and there but I know how hard it is to make a render perfect.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Retrofire

This is one to watch!

The artist is above-par with render work, and the story is shaping up to be interesting.

While the dialogue is sometimes a little awkward for native English speakers, the author has clearly poured some effort into this with a fairly lengthy initial release and even a mini-game.

Keep up the great work, X3rr4! Can't wait to watch this story evolve!