VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Happy Campers [Razzart Visual]

1. 1.00 star(s)

darkbladerion

Seeing this thing again after few years made me want to write this review. This is not a good game, heck, not even semi-decent, avoid it like a disease. Just as others said your choices mean pretty much nothing, and if you are like me and happen to like Sadie, then hoo boy are you gonna be terribly disappointed. No matter what you do, Sadie is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . This is not a dating sim, as you can't really end up with any of the girls, and only one you can have any kind of lewd interaction with is Lizzy, who is least interesting of the three.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

This one is bad.

I love some of their work like Love Ribbon, Wolf Tails and Catch Canvas but this is just .... bad.

Their other games have romance going on and I am a sucker for a bit of romance with my sex but the only sex going on here is between 2 girls none of which are the MC.

You can get a scene with the crazy girl at the end but no relationship and the end just falls flat completely.

Play their other stuff, avoid this.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Maxim Nix

Horribly inept characters. Pretty much no action, you're more a voyeur than an actual participant in the story. Your choices don't matter at all, maybe one or two lines difference, no actual vaginal sex, you're 10 times better off reading a story on Literotica than playing this goes nowhere story.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

rick911

While the artwork looked enticing, this game was a dud. None of your choices matter whatsoever (except the very last scene , where you either get a scene with Lizzy or don't. No choices leading up to it affect the outcome). As others have pointed out, there isn't a plot. It's just a stagnant premise with a bunch of poorly-written one-dimensional oddball characters.