RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Funny how the instructions given don't lead us to this post in the first place.
I'm not sure why they recommended "hell" as a search term, but you can find it by searching for animations or such. They did say "likely", so they probably didn't verify. Hence "think for yourself."

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
Oct 10, 2018
Funny how the instructions given don't lead us to this post in the first place.
Might have something to do with the fact I wasn't in that thread before 2023. I only knew of the anims on a different site mentioned. I never checked for a collection in that thread because I hadn't cared to. Only by the grace of someone more willing to spoonfeed did they point you to it.
Also, anyone who found that link useful should give the man the "like" he deserves. Especially you e-beggars.
I'm not sure why they recommended "hell" as a search term, but you can find it by searching for animations or such. They did say "likely", so they probably didn't verify. Hence "think for yourself."
It's one of the quick things that came to mind for making sure it was relevant to HHH specifically. Though "HHH" should've also come to mind.

AhiYumi

Apr 7, 2022
"Give a man a zip archive and he will fap for a day; teach a man to find the source and he will fap for a lifetime"

P.S.
In Discord developer countlessly wrote that he/she won't post this game (it was personal project+present for the loved one), he/she only posted the animations.
that really sad, that we don't even have a way to find this game

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes