RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
That game was never released to the public. You can learn more about it on the discord.
May need to manage a way into the Discord, then.

where is 3rd gym key
If you mean the one *marked* third, it's in a safe in the Library you can only open if you aren't bimbofied. If you mean one you might've easily missed, there's the one in the vending machine, which you might not have thought to check.

ETA: Is the Ghost a reference to something? She feels like she is, but I have no idea what.

ETA2: Oh, wait, oh fuck, I noticed some things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oewwww

Feb 1, 2021
One time upon restarting I had a different costume, the normal costume with the black pants and the belt but my bulge was massive, and the fox at the beginning commented on it too, any idea what caused it? Have never been able to see it again.

JessyPoo

Aug 5, 2023
Why in almost every game that has femboys you play as one?
Because (at least in sissy and abdl circles, I can't speak for other places,) subs far outnumber doms, so most things tend to be aimed toward subs, and fembois tend to be subby.

At least, that's what it seems like to me, as a non-sub that's into those things.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Because (at least in sissy and abdl circles, I can't speak for other places,) subs far outnumber doms, so most things tend to be aimed toward subs, and fembois tend to be subby.

At least, that's what it seems like to me, as a non-sub that's into those things.
Not wrong on that and same for other circles when you think about it. But the when it comes to the whole sissydom and stuff the subby out weight the doms.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Apparently there was a version of this game that was called "hopeless" and included Sam. Does anyone by chance have the game? I've heard the downloads for it have been taken down for some reason.
I believe you are talking about a game that was personal project.

Developer doesn't plan to post it ever, but there are al h-scenes of that game in their Discord server + you can find them in comments of the current game "Happy Hearts Panic" https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-heart-panic-build-19-1-doggie-bones.28022/.

Reactions: yukishy

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Oct 10, 2018
sorry it would be helpful to post the number since there are many comments and some aren't willing to shuffle through all of them for that game
Search bar at the top of every page. "scenes", "video", or "hell" will likely point you in the right direction. You're welcome.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
sorry it would be helpful to post the number since there are many comments and some aren't willing to shuffle through all of them for that game
When I look it up, I only get one page of results, stop being purposely vague and just link to the post.

Look through "public-game-news"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2018
When I look it up, I only get one page of results, stop being purposely vague and just link to the post.
You used search on the wrong thread. Do a search on the relevant thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-heart-panic-build-20-doggie-bones.28022/

hey broski we aren't in the discord otherwise we have already looked in there + we are looking for a download of the game
There isn't one. That was a completely private release but videos for the animation were still posted on other sites.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
hey broski we aren't in the discord otherwise we have already looked in there + we are looking for a download of the game

"Give a man a zip archive and he will fap for a day; teach a man to find the source and he will fap for a lifetime"

P.S.
In Discord developer countlessly wrote that he/she won't post this game (it was personal project+present for the loved one), he/she only posted the animations.

Reactions: AhiYumi

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
You used search on the wrong thread. Do a search on the relevant thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-heart-panic-build-20-doggie-bones.28022/

There isn't one. That was a completely private release but videos for the animation were still posted on other sites.
like someone said before give us the direct link im not going to sift through a thread to find which page it was posted on also if your telling us that there a search bar for threads im going to be one to tell you there isn't

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
like someone said before give us the direct link im not going to sift through a thread to find which page it was posted on also if your telling us that there a search bar for threads im going to be one to tell you there isn't
At the top right of the page, type your search into the box labeled "search". When you click on the box, a dropdown appears where you can select "this thread."
There, I did all the hard work of thinking for yourself for you, dumbass.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
At the top right of the page, type your search into the box labeled "search". When you click on the box, a dropdown appears where you can select "this thread."
There, I did all the hard work of thinking for yourself for you, dumbass.
nah im to lazy

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes