RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
is it just me, or are folders such as gothic font and graphics missing???
Those are standardized files from rpg maker rather than specific games run on their engine.

Downloading the rpg maker RTP's will fix that error almost 100% of the time.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Am I the only one who vastly prefers this to the sequel? I love both dont get me wrong, but something about the CGs, dialogue and characters was a bit more fun.

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
tells me a file is missing that needs to be run
RPGVXAce RTP

Where do I get that file?
You can get it in the RPG Maker website, just type on google "RPG Maker VX Ace RTP" and it should pop out their site, i can't yet upload links since i'm a new member, but i hope that this comment still was helpful for you!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
you'd think games like this would start to include the rtp or instructions on how to get it
The entire point of an RTP is that you don't have to include those files with your game. You download it from the RPGMaker website a single time instead of every single time you want to download a new game. A link file or text file containing the link to the website wouldn't be a terrible idea, though.

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
The entire point of an RTP is that you don't have to include those files with your game. You download it from the RPGMaker website a single time instead of every single time you want to download a new game. A link file or text file containing the link to the website wouldn't be a terrible idea, though.
Or a simple line of code to run a check to see if the RTP is installed, then to auto download and install it.
This is actually commonplace for games nowadays.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Or a simple line of code to run a check to see if the RTP is installed, then to auto download and install it.
This is actually commonplace for games nowadays.
That is not something developers have control over within the RPG Maker framework. Take it up with the creator of RPG Maker, not the creators of RPG Maker games.

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
That is not something developers have control over within the RPG Maker framework. Take it up with the creator of RPG Maker, not the creators of RPG Maker games.
That was the not so subtle hint there guy.
The engines that run these things usually check for the dev. It is common knowledge that most indie dev's that use a game engine won't have the know how to sort it themselves. Hence why when you launch a game, usually the engine detects you not having latest drivers or C++ runtimes, they will tell you to get them or just start the install for you.

K? Chill out.

• Angry
Reactions: cell943
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes