RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
Dumb question, I beat the game, unlocked the Gallery, but it still has one empty space for a scene in the very bottom right, under the final boss in the Gallery room. How do I unlock this?

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Dumb question, I beat the game, unlocked the Gallery, but it still has one empty space for a scene in the very bottom right, under the final boss in the Gallery room. How do I unlock this?
It might already be unlocked but its the christmas glory hole horse event

If its not unlocked there is a present somewhere in the stage area iirc to the right in the door and top left in the hallway past the actual event is the present

Oh_Hello_There

Oct 25, 2018
Ive tried redownloading this a couple of time's but it seems like im always missing certain things so my game won't play is there something i could be doing wtong

Dec 30, 2017
It might already be unlocked but its the christmas glory hole horse event

If its not unlocked there is a present somewhere in the stage area iirc to the right in the door and top left in the hallway past the actual event is the present
EDIT: Didn't find any present, but I did manage to find that last Gallery slot, it's kinda freaky, some horror moments, you have to solve a puzzle in the Principles Office.

Engiboo

Mar 1, 2019
Having trouble. I don't know what to do after completing the stage and the lab area; I'm really not sure where to go, I can't find any chests. Also, how would I use the save that was provided to see the gallery? Not great with all this.

Reactions: Yeezyboy
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes