DeroCross

Mar 6, 2022
Honestly, I'm on the hopeful side. Those military-esque suits and the MC aspect is a hot sell for me, and it looks like an entirely new area to be built off of. Not so sure what the kobold or the dronification machine could do however.
It'll be most likely a regular kobold fuck and the dronification machine... well, its on the name lmao

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
It'll be most likely a regular kobold fuck and the dronification machine... well, its on the name lmao
Right, I figured haha. How they portray it tho is a different story. There's definitely some offputting things in here for me that are a bit extreme, and wishing for vanilla stuff in a game like this is a pipe dream. I only don't like around 2/5ths of the game content-wise, but the rest is primo stuff.

CrusaderDurante

Dec 11, 2019
there was a new teaser on the discord
some more animations for already teased enemies, and some info about upcoming systems
seems theres gonna be multiple system overhauls, and new systems, leading to the longer dev times.
To the surprise of absolutely nobody. Gotta reinvent jerking off with each bi-centennial update.

HellsBells

Aug 19, 2019
I've had the feeling for quite a while that this was a game made to fulfill the creator and his friends's fetishes and just got popular outside that circle. Then it started making money so it catered toward more broad subjects for a while. Now, after having done 'enough' to placate the outsiders, they just went ham on what they really wanted to do. But that's just my tinfoil hat showing.

Last edited:

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
I've had the feeling for quite a while that this was just a game to fulfill the creator and his friends's fetishes and just got popular outside that circle. Then it started making money so it catered toward more broad subjects for a while. Now, after having done 'enough' to placate the outsiders, they just went ham on what they really wanted to do. But that's just my tinfoil hat showing.
ngl makes sense

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I got nothing from him
I RETURN. So you talk to him once, head back a bit before the shrine and go through a door and you'll be in a storage closet route. Get the totem after beating the gauntlet of enemies and offer it to the shrine to trigger the boss fight.

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I've had the feeling for quite a while that this was just a game to fulfill the creator and his friends's fetishes and just got popular outside that circle. Then it started making money so it catered toward more broad subjects for a while. Now, after having done 'enough' to placate the outsiders, they just went ham on what they really wanted to do. But that's just my tinfoil hat showing.
Honestly dont see anything bad with this if true, cause that means that his interest in project is not just monetary gain.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
I RETURN. So you talk to him once, head back a bit before the shrine and go through a door and you'll be in a storage closet route. Get the totem after beating the gauntlet of enemies and offer it to the shrine to trigger the boss fight.
I beaten the overgrowth and all I get is some dialogue, I don't see a key or anything and the door is still saying it requires a key

I'm completely lost so to say

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I beaten the overgrowth and all I get is some dialogue, I don't see a key or anything and the door is still saying it requires a key

I'm completely lost so to say
As ZeroT2 said, this game is very unfinished and levels just kinda end out of nowhere, without any cutscenes or much dialogue. Once you beat the overgrowth that means you completed the forest level, and more-or-less the same applies to other levels: the lab level ends after you beat the boss there (there's not even dialogue, if I remember correctly), and both the pizzeria and the farm levels are so unfinished that they don't even have a boss.
I haven't touched the daycare level in a long while (because abdl is not my fetish, so I played this level only out of interest to see how developed it was), but I remember that it got updated the most often, so maybe this level has a boss as well.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
As ZeroT2 said, this game is very unfinished and levels just kinda end out of nowhere, without any cutscenes or much dialogue. Once you beat the overgrowth that means you completed the forest level, and more-or-less the same applies to other levels: the lab level ends after you beat the boss there (there's not even dialogue, if I remember correctly), and both the pizzeria and the farm levels are so unfinished that they don't even have a boss.
I haven't touched the daycare level in a long while (because abdl is not my fetish, so I played this level only out of interest to see how developed it was), but I remember that it got updated the most often, so maybe this level has a boss as well.
So the guy that said the getting a key and the offering was a fake then, hmm alright

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes